Chapter 3

HOGSMEADE

Me and Mads were on our way to Hogsmeade before winter break. All year 6s were going as welll.

I was wearing A green long sleeved turtle neck top, a black leather fitted skirt. Matching with the skirt are some black leather boots, and a silver necklace.

As we enter the train, most of the compartments were taken. There was one seat on a compartment filled with Hufflepuffs, but Mads got there first, which left me standing there looking for seats.

I noticed Professor Lupin sitting with other students, he noticed me as well which made him approach me.

"Miss Easton, why are you not seated?" Professor asked.

"There are no compartments left Professor. All of them are full" I said with respect of course.

"Ah no need to stand dear!" He stood up leading me to a compartment.

"There's one seat left on Malfoy, Zabini, and Parkinson's compartment"

Professor went back to his seat leaving me with them.

Ah, If my day couldn't get any worse.

As I scooted to their compartment, their loud noises at chitchat broke off. I sat there, not even looking at them in the eyes. I didn't want to have another interaction with Malfoy nor Parkinson.

"Look at little miss goodie Easton here" Pansy said, with a fake pouty face. Blaise and Malfoy laughed with her. They then stared at me as if they wanted me to leave.

I just rolled my eyes on her and went back to reading my book. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

"Soon enough she might get married to that filthy book!" Malfoy said, making my face turn to him.

"I'd rather read books than waste my time talking with people like you who's a waste of time" I said, going back to my book.

"Y'know, you should really know who you're talking too Easton" Zabini said.

"And you should also know who you're talking too Zabini" I said while closing my book.

"Fucking b-" Malfoy wasn't able to continue since the train had finally arrived to our destination.

"Look, I really don't have time for your bullshit. So just leave me the fuck alone" I said standing up and leaving the train. I tried to look for Mads and Zach but they probably have left the train already.

As I was walking alone, I felt the cold breeze of air giving me goosebumps. I loved winter. I loved wearing big sweaters and jumpers, It made me feel warm. While walking feeling wistful, I felt someones wrists pull me to an abandoned pub in Hogsmeade. Only to see that it was Malfoy. Of course it's him.

"What the fuck Malfoy?!" I shouted at him while he's breathing heavily. He was mad.

He pushed me against the wall while his right hands were against the wall.

"I didn't like the way you talked to me back there." he whispered in my ears. His cold breath sending chills down my spine. "If you ever disrespect me like that again, you'll fucking pay and I'll make sure of it." he then inched farther away.

"You really are an insufferable bitch" he said with a disgusted tone.

Insufferable bitch

_______________

Flasback
(Year 5)

Its 3 am and I'm missing him. My boyfriend.