Chapter 17

FRESH START

2 Months Later. After Summer Break

They always said that our heart fails to listen to what the brain wants. But not anymore for me. I've been so done from crying over Draco while he's out there. Enjoying his life.

I was still the same Isabella as before. I'm still a book addict. But the genre of the books changed. It went from Romance to Anthology. My whole closest has changed as well. I have new shoes that should be delivered later by my owl Agatha. Of course Agatha can carry it. She's well trained.

Im indeed very excited to see everyone. I was a sweet angel but now im an angel looking devil. He made me like this. And im happy on my position at the moment.

I was packing my stuff at my Manor to get back to Hogwarts until someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I said.

Father entered with a lot of men in black suits holding suitcases.

"Who are they?" I asked looking at a group of men that looked very rich.

"Isabella Andrelina Easton, we are here to talk about the legacy of your father's business" One of the men said.

"But isn't that until im 18? Im just 17 father I cant-" I said but my father pulled me away from everyone.

"We'll just talk in private" My father said before all men took a seat in the main meeting area.

"Father?" I asked as he was standing in front of me consciously.

"Listen, you know how I was dragged to be a death eater?" My father said while holding my arm. "Yeah" I said.

"Well, dont tell this to anyone but he's back, Voldemort is back, and he needs all of us death eaters. And I cant risk for him to find out about you. Cause if he knew you. He'll give you the dark mark" My father said.

"T-The Dark Mark?" I asked and he nodded. I didnt want to be a death eater. What would everyone think about me? Im evil?

"Now daughter will you agree with our business, we need you to sign papers before I even die-" Father said before ge cut himself.

"Die?! What do you mean father! We already lost mother and you cannot die!" I said.

"Honey im not sure if im going to survive this. We'll just hope for the best. I'll leave now but before I even leave. I want you to know that I love you, okay?" He said while hugging me.

"I love you too father, and keep safe" I said before watching him disappear with black smoke appearing as he apparates away from here.

And Im completely alone. Again.

But luckily I will go to Hogwarts any minute now.

2 Hours Later

Going back to Hogwarts was an escape from reality. I knew ever since I was I child that Im gonna be a death eater. It was very obvious. But I didn't want to.

But now Im here at Hogwarts. I feel safe. And Im excited to show Draco what he lost.

I wasn't confident before. But know I am. And I have a lot of reasons to be so.

_____________

It was lunch time at the Great Hall but I was a bit late considering I was still pampering my self. I was wearing a a black fit top with a matching black leather skirt. And I also have some fishnets on and some cute chunky boots on. I had my hair down with a little bit of loose curls. I wore a little bit of makeup. Just a little bit though.