Chapter 19

Death Eater

I woke up very dizzy and forgetting what even happened that night. I decided to just wear some shorts and a tank top for breakfast, almost not caring for what I look like.

"The party was a bomb" Blaise mumbled while getting pudding from the other side of the table.

"Yeah I know right! Maya and Helga even got there ass beat up by Isabella" Zach laughed as he chopped his cooked mutton.

"What exactly did I do?" I asked. I barely remembered anything. The only thing I remembered was the conversation me and Draco had. And that's it.

"We poured wine on Helga, Pansy, and Maya, remember?" Mads laughed as she took a piece of steak.

"Oh yeah, I remember!" I exclaimed. I looked at the long table and noticed that the three of them weren't here. Where could they be?

I also noticed that Draco wasn't here. He's always with Blaise I know for sure.

"Blaise, where's Draco? Its not that I care" I asked and the three of them looked at me with smirks on their stupid faces.

"Ohhhhhh" They all said coordinately making me roll my eyes.

"You guys im not concerned, Im just- Im just curious ok?" I exclaimed.

"For some reason he always leave and tells me that he has something to do but even Crabbe nor Goyle doesn't even know" Blaise explained.

"Well I need to get going, I have Potions later and I got an A- so I really need to study" I said before standing up. I even heard them whispering saying that 'A- Isn't even bad'

I walked through the hallways. I felt someone grab me from the arms and turned me around. I saw Pansy, Helga, And Maya. Holding a long bamboo stick. I contained myself the last time they beat me up. But I won't this time.

"You think you're clever for what you did last night?" Helga asked while putting the bamboo stick in my chin.

And before she could beaten me up with the stick. I used my left leg to kick it from her and right into my hands.

"You really want a fight huh Hufflepuffs?" I asked as they looked me in the eye disgustingly.

"You can't you bitch! Cause you're a damsel who waits for Draco to save you!" Maya shouted.

I've been waiting for this moment to come.

I used the bamboo stick to hit it on Maya's back. Pansy tried to stop me but I used my left leg to kick her on the face making them both fall to the floor. And therefore Helga is the only one standing up.

I used the stick to hit it on Helga's leg like what they did to me before. They wanted this. They fucking asked for this.

Right now. The three of them were suffering on the floor.

"No one FUCKING messes with me, understand?" I asked. And they nodded while they're on the floor.

Oh shit. Im becoming like Draco.

I left them there on the floor, Me walking away like nothing even happened.

_______

I decided to go to the bathroom to clean my knuckles with blood.

As I walked down the Hallways. I saw something peculiar.

I saw Draco walking into a room with a scared face and looking if someone could see him go into that room. I noticed that it was the Room of Requirements that he entered. I followed him to find out why he was always leaving. Its like he's hiding something.

As U entered the room. I saw him doing spells on a cabinet. I walked a little closer but I accidentally stepped on a random object that made him flinch.

I tried to hide but I felt him grab my arm harshly.

"What the fuck are you doing here" He whispered in my ear.

"I just wanted to know why the bloody hell you keep running away and going here." I mumbled quietly.

"You shouldn't be here Isabella, now go, leave, please." He asked

"No Draco! I wanna know what the fuck are you up to!" I shouted and he looked very irritated.

"Just leave here! You need to-"He said but I cut him off.

"No! What are you doing? What are you planning?" I asked him angrily.

"Its just that- Oh fuck!" He said but he cut himself off and raised his arm area sleeve.

And there I saw it.

The Dark Mark

Draco Malfoy is a death eater.

"Oh- Oh my gosh" I mumbled as I tried to walk away.

"Dont be scared Isabella, Its just me. The same guy that you loved. And come on, Its not like your father Isn't a death eater" He said while getting near me. Tears running down his face.

"Since when? Since when Draco?" I asked him.

"Since the year started" He gasped and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Im sorry that you dated someone like me. Look at me, Im a death eater. I have a devil of a father. I have a bad blood. I dont even-"

Before he could even speak. I pressed my lips against his. I was so concerned fot what he was going through that I forgot how he used me before. The things we do for love.

"Im here Draco, Im here for you" I said as I pulled away.

"I dont fucking deserve you. I hurt you before and you're still here for me. Im a fucking dick-"

"Don't worry Draco, It already happened. Lets forget about the past Draco. Dont feel sorry. I mean you should but Its okay." I said as I caressed his cheeks and whiped a tear away from his mesmerising eyes.

He pulled again for a kiss and he grabbed my waist as we did.

"What's the cabinet for?" I asked as he went back to it.

"Its for the Death Eaters to use to get to Hogwarts." Draco explained.

"Oh" Was the only thing I could say. I love him too much that I can't tell anyone what him and the Death Eaters are up to. This would affect Draco. And even my father. So I couldn't.

"I'll help you, Draco" I mumbled.

I heard someone walk in and it was Professor Snape.

"Professor?"I asked and he looked at me with a confused face.

"What is she doing here?" Professor asked Draco.

"Dont worry Professor, she's just here to help us" He exclaimed.

"Of course she's helping us, His father is a death eater." He mumbled. And I had no expression from what he said.

Trouble is coming. And I dont know which side I even am. Im ashamed of the Dark Lord and all his wrong doings. But here I am, helping death eaters. I don't know what will happen between me, Hermione, Ron, or Harry if they find out.

I smell a fight