Chapter 1

SLYTHERIN

7:30 am

My last day here at Beauxbatons. I didnt wanna leave really. I loved it here. I was one of the popular girls, along with my friend Mads and Zach.
They still didnt know yet. So I was thinking of telling them today.

I left my dorm going down to get some breakfast. The warm breeze of air tickling me through my rosey white skin covered with a light blue tank top and leggings, pulled off with a messy bun.

There I saw them. Sitting, eating, laughing. Moments  I might not see anymore. I was gonna move to Hogwarts tonight. My bags already packed and ready. I took a seat beside them.

"Good morning my lovely best friend! How was your sleep?" Mads asked. She was the sweetest best friend I could ever ask for. We've been friends for 4 years already. While Zach for 2 years.

"My sleep was fine, amazing actually" I said while stretching my arms and looking for food choices.

"Are there waffles and blueberries?" I asked. Waffles are my favorite breakfast. Mostly when there are fruits on it.

"Yeah but, I already grabbed the last one" Zach said.

Zach was the funny one. He was always the one who makes us laugh when we're sad. He's also a goof ball. He likes messing with girls he runs into. Which was kinda weird cause every girl kinda rejected him.

"Well I guess i'll just eat scrambled eggs again" I say. "But anyways, I have something to tell you guys"

They both looked at me excitingly.

"What is it Isabella?" Zach asked. "This seems pretty important?"

"Well... I was thinking we could go to our Manor so that we can hangout y'know? being its my last day. What do you guys think?" I asked. I just know they'll agree.

"Silly, we dont need a last hangout Isabella" Mads says while laughing.

"But why? This is literally the last time we'll see each other?" I asked. Why not?

"Duh? we also transferred to Hogwarts?" Mads said. What?

"But how did you kno-" I was cut off

"Well I saw your mother at Hogsmeade two weeks ago and she said you were transferred to Hogwarts already. But, me and Zach figured we wanna be there with you so we also asked our parents to transfer" She said.

I was so happy when that came out of her mouth. I didnt know what to do without my two best friends. They were always by my side helping me and shit like that.

I hugged them both and they hugged me back. "So are we still gonna hang out in my Manor?" I asked

My family, the Easton family , is the second wealthiest family in all the wizarding families. The first being the Malfoy family. I didnt really admire that family. They were emotionless and sad. But the mom one looked like a good person. Narcissa Malfoy.

"We shall" Zach exclaimed.

________

We where now infront of my family's Manor. It was a big white Mansion. It didnt look like a creepy house. It was a beautiful home in fact. flowered vines around the walls. A flower garden giving the walls of our home some color. My mom loved flowers. She would always go home holding a new bag of seeds and planting it. She was so independent. So was my father. He was a death eater though, but he was just dragged to be so.