Chapter 13

CONFESSION

It was weeks after what happened between me, Helga, and Maya. I would expect Helga to be mad at me, but Maya? I remembered how we would always stick up for each other. We were close before. But that all changed we she met Matthew, my ex boyfriend. She became selfish, rude, arrogant, and all the negative words you could think of.

I tried my best to avoid Draco, I wanted to end whatever Helga and me had to argue about. I was tired of fights, fighting for this specific blonde, pale, tall handsome man. And everytime I say that. It makes it even harder for me to avoid him. But I still did anyways. I always notice him call out my name but I look away and walk away until he doesn't see me. It hurts me that I need to avoid him. But I have to. I didnt want Helga to beat me up. Im good when it comes to these physical fights, but I knew it was wrong to let my anger take over. I dint want my anger to cause me detention everytime Helga, Maya, or Pansy had to say anything about me, my body, and my life. I was sick of this. All I wanted was to for everyone to like me. But one thing that I learned, is that everyone's point of view about me, shouldn't be important, fucking hate me if you want to.

Its been weeks since I last read. I honestly didnt have a motivation to do so. I usually just stayed in my dorm, paint with Luna, walk with Mads and Zach, and take classes. The one thing I did the most tired me. Maybe its because I needed to go out more, than just reread books over and over again. Maybe I should hang out with Fred and George sometimes, but I didnt have time today. I was gonna go to the muggle world and collect objects that arent really found in the wizarding world for our Muggle studies.

The only problem was Draco is my group mate. Just the two of us.

The task was due to next week so I needed to go to the Muggle world with him today. I wore a white top, a teddy coat in the shade of nude. A Tweed skirt. Black stockings and long black boots. I was told that this was normal to be worn in London.

I waited outside his door while he was getting ready. I heard from outside the door cabinets being opened and closed harshly. As big as his closet was. He probably had no idea what to wear. It took more minutes for him to finally come out. He was wearing a fancy nude suit that looked very fucking good on him. Wait-No. He also had his hair slid back like he had when he was at Year 1. Which I thought was indeed very cute.

Draco's Pov

As I open my door. There, I saw her.
Wearing something I didnt know would make me more excited to be with her in this muggle object we're fucking finding. She was wearing a skirt that was so short. I noticed that while we walked, guys were fucking looking at her from top to bottom. I wanted to hex and kill anyone who looked at her. So everytime someone looked at her, I would always give them a look. A look that could tell someone to go elsewhere and to stop fucking bothering this fragile pretty girl beside me. But wait, she isn't fragile. I watched her walk and is not even bothered by everyone looking at her body. She wasn't the type of girl who'd be addicted to finding true love. She'd rather wait for it. Little did she know, her true love is probably just beside her. Maybe not.

Isabella's Pov

We arrived at the Muggle world pretty quickly. We knew nothing about these cards they're holding to get pass through a gate that has what it looks like guards, holding something that I know is known as a gun. We didn't bring our wands with us considering that Dumbledore didnt allow us to.

As we were now the ones that are in front the line. The man offered is hand. I noticed from the side that people were giving them these cards that had pictures of them. Luckily, our Muggle studies' Teacher gave us one. She said it would be very much handy to bring. We gave the man the cards and let us through the gate. There I saw big buildings, people walking around with no facial expressions. Just a sad community, but still looked very fascinating.