Chapter 21

CAUGHT

4 Days at the Easton Manor

I was alone. In a place I used to call home. In a place I used to be happy when Im in it. I've been Isolated here. I've been separated with my father and Draco. I just wanted everything to be the way it used to be. I just want this to be over. All of this.

I've been on my bed for four days already. I didn't read books. I didnt eat. I'd just get up to shower. And that's it.

I thought to myself that i should go back to Hogwarts. But father said i cant. So I won't. If there's one thing that I know, it's that father know whats best for me. And that's to stay here until they call me.

I was looking at how miserable I looked like at the mirror. I had bags underneath my eyes. I became thinner than before. I looked at the mirror when suddenly the skies became darker than it already is.

I looked at the window and saw black shadows that was surrounding the front door. And i also noticed that shadow looked the same as when father apparated away from here. Couldn't it be father. And then I looked again.

It wasn't father

It was a group of death eaters.

What are they doing here?

I decided to hide under my bed while all of them were lurking around the manor. Until they all got into my bedroom.

"Whose room is this?" a death eater asked "All I know is that Hermes and Cheryl didn't have any children?"

"Maybe its a guest room" Another death eater replied.

And that's when I thought It couldn't get any worse. I accidentally coughed making them flinch.

"Who's there!" A death eater shouted while the other death eaters are looking around the room finding me.

"Homenum Revelio!"

And with that. They all saw me freaking out at the sight of them. A death eater smirked and walked towards me.

"And who might this lovely girl be?" A death eater asked while caressing my cheeks and in result makes me mad.

"Dont. Touch. Me." I said while stiffly standing there. They all laughed at the sight of me being frightened.

"Who are you and why are you at Hermes' manor?" A death eater asked.

"I-Im a maid here" I said quietly, shaking at the fact that they could kill me any second from now.

"Name?"

"Brenda Bendy"

Out of all the names I could choose. That's what I fucking chose.

"Hm? What shall we do with you?" A death eater asked the others while holding both my arms that prevented me from running away.

"We should kill her!"A death eater shouted. The other death eaters agreed to his decision. Fuck. No.

"No, no, no. She can be useful at the Malfoy Manor, am I right? She can serve us there. Like a slave" the death eater mumbled.

And with that. They all put me in a garbage bag. Putting my arms together and being collided with a rope.

Draco's Pov

I didnt go to Hogwarts. Snape was the new Headmaster. A lot has happened four days ago.

The Dark lord wasnt at our Manor yet. It was only me, Mum, father, and Isabella's father. We were all eating together. Hermes- Isabella's father, is actually very close with mum and father. They all went to Hogwarts and the all Slytherins. But Hermes moved to Paris with Isabella's mother and gave birth to Isabella there.