Chapter 15

DATE

Sitting on my bed. I was reading my book, the last time I read it was a very long time ago. I wasn't wearing any bottoms. Just an underwear and a sweater that Draco gave me a week ago.

I heard someone knock on my door and saw Draco enter. Not wearing a shirt, just black sweatpants and his hair being messy.

"Draco do you need anything?" I asked as he looked very sleepy. He's probably drunk. "I need you" He said as he jumped on the bed and laid beside me. He took my book and put it on the side table beside him. As he did that, he pulled me into him.

I kinda miss aggressive Draco. He was very calm to me. But this is just his phase considering my mother just died.

____________

"Dare" Mads said while Zach asked the question. "I dare you to tap this bottle on the most annoying one in this circle"

And without hesitation from Mads. She tapped the bottle on Blaise's head and he gagged along with Draco and Zach.

"Isabella" Zach said. With an eyebrow being raised

"Hm?" I asked. " Truth? or Dare?" Zach asked and everyone looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Truth?" I answered un surely.

"What were the things that Matthew did to make you fall for him?" Mads asked,

Draco's Pov

I felt my fists wrap hardly around each fingers as I heard Mads ridiculous question. Fucking Mads asking non sense questions.

I saw Isabella smile a little while she was thinking. And I must admit that Im fucking jelaous.

"well...." Isabella said before a giggle escaped her lips. "He always take me on dates, and when I say always, I mean always.''

Yeah right! I can take her to fucking dates as well. Expensive even. I could do better than that Matthew dick head.

"And he'd always buy me books and stuff like that, he was so sweet-"

"Im going off, Im tired" I said as I had enough of this Matthew fucker guy.

Isabella's Pov

Draco stood up and left the lounge area and stomped into his room and harshly closing the door. I wanted to know whats wrong so I followed him if course.

As I knocked on the heavy door. Draco opened the door with angry eyes and a little bit of confusion.

"Draco..? " I said as I saw him.

"What?" He asked as I entered the room before he closed it.

"I just wanted to know why you left early when we're not done yet-"

"7pm, new place at Hogsmeade tommorow, we're going on a date" Draco said angrily as he sat on the bed

"Oh, wow, okay" I said, shocked and happy at the same time."That was unexpected but-"

"I just dont want you to think that Im taking you for granted" He said as he held my wrists and held it tight. "That Im not doing anything in our relationship, I promise you that-"

Before he can even speak. I pressed my lips against his. Our tongue's being intertwined. My arms wrapping around his neck and him holding my waist.

"Draco, you did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be sorry, okay?" I exclamed and he nodded.

Before I could kiss him again he walked to his table and opened the radio. A slow music came clashing through our ears.

"Care to dance?" Draco asked while he offered his hand.

"I'd love to"

We danced the whole night. A very slow dance that you could almost tell how we both got structed to each others eyes. His Blue ocean eyes looking deeply into my eyes like it new what emotions it was expressing. Dancing below the moon.

"Do you wanna know something?" Draco asked me. "Hm?" I exclamed

"You're very pretty"

This is something Draco did that Matthew didnt

Matthew would always shower things, books, money, on me. Draco is very rich, but he still showed me appreciation. Showed me love, told me I was pretty. Matthew would come to my Manor after weeks of not seeing each other and just ask for money.

I dont even fucking know why I dated his poor fucking ass.

________

Our date is gonna start in 30 minutes. So that means I dont have a lot of time to get ready. Mads helped me in choosing what to wear. And we ended up choosing my loose green dress. A black clutch. Black high pointed heels. And my hair was down and loosen up with some curls. I did a very soft make up that contrasted with my outfit. Draco was taking me to the new open restaurant in Hogsmeade. And I heard it was important.

Draco's Pov

I Asked help from Professor Snape in sneaking out to go in a date with Isabella. Professor rented a carriage for us to use to get there. I was wearing a black suit. As always. I have like hundreds of it.

I waited outside her room and I heard Mads and her cackling inside.

And as the door opened. I saw her looking like an angel dropped from heaven. Im in fucking hell for this girl. And as she walked out. God she looked so fucking beautiful.

Isabella's Pov

We got into the carriage and it was hours before we got to the expensive restaurant. As we entered there was no one there, just a butler and all the staff.

"Where's everyone?" I asked Draco.

"I paid trice just so we can spend the night with no one else. Just the two of us darling"

Him calling me 'darling' turned me on.

We sat down at the table. And a man got to us holding the menu.

"Whenever you're ready sir, maam" the butler exclaimed.

As I looked at the menu. I starved out of all the food choices.

"I'll get a Quintessential Grilled Cheese and your finest wine" Draco informed while he looked at me waiting for mt answer.

"Oh, I'll get a Douche Burger and Samundari Khazana Curry and just water" I said.

_____

We ate very quick considering that we were hungry.

"Stand up Isabella" Draco commanded. And so I did.

He held my hands tightly as we stood up.

"Butler, we need music" Draco said

"Draco, are we gonna dance again?" I said while we both laughed.

"Yes, we will"

We danced like there were no staff there. We were completely lost in each others eyes. We were monsters when it came to each other. We couldn't resist it.

I felt happiness.

"I love you"

I said accidentally and covering my mouth. No fuck no, this is so embarrassing for me. But It was still true though. I love him.

"Draco Im so fucking sorry you dont have to respond-"

"I love you too"