Chapter 18

PARTY

It was 9 Pm in the morning. We also have no classes considering its Saturday. Me, Mads, and Zach are going to Hogsmeade today. We like going there atleast every week.

"Isabella!" I heard someone call my name from behind, I look behind and saw Cho Chang going in our compartment in the train.

"Oh, hey Cho" I said.

"I just wanted to invite you, Its my birthday tomorrow and ill be having a party in the room of requirements later. You could bring your friends with you. I hope you can come." Cho explained.

"I'll come with some gifts Cho, thanks for the invite" I said before leaving with Mads and Zach

"What did Cho say?" Mads asked leaning against Zach.

"She's inviting us tomorrow for her birthday, its a party at the Room of Requirements" I said. "Yes! Another party, we should buy gifts at Hogsmeade." Mads gasped. Zach was sleeping so he didn't really hear what we said.

________

We arrived at Hogsmeade and we first decided to get gifts for Cho.

As we walked. I noticed from the inside of The three Broomsticks that Draco was there. Kissing Helga. I still love him but I'm still trying to move on but my heart ached from what I saw.

"Dont mind them Isabella" Zach said as his one hand was in my shoulder.
"You're better without him ok?" Zach said which maid me smile a little as I lean against his shoulders.

Mads was still not done shopping so me and Zach decided to go for a walk.
His arm is against my shoulder and my head is against his shoulder. I remember a few years ago at Beauxbatons, Zach had a little crush on me but its probably all gone now. It was just years ago.

"I missed this, Isabella" Zach exclaimed. "I do too" I said with smile.

Draco's Pov

Me and Helga are back together.

But If I was to be honest. I only went back to her to move on from Isabella. I was looking across the window from the three Broomsticks and I saw her. Her head leaned against Zach's shoulder. I mean, who am I to get mad? We are not together anymore. But even though we aren't. I still wanna hex everyone who's getting near her. But he met Isabella before I even did. So I don't have the right. Its my fault that this happened. I looked at her and she was laughing with him. Walking around. I can't let him win Isabella. Isabella is mine. And mine only. I own her. Sometimes, because I love her too much, I try to own her. Which I know is wrong. But I couldn't resist it. Her cheeks that used to be very red when it sees me is now very emotionless when it sees me. I deserve this. I broke someone so precious as her. As much as I love her. She doesn't deserve me. I mean? Im a fucking death eater. She wouldn't find me attractive anymore if she finds out.

There are two reasons why im stress. I miss Isabella's hugs and comfort and im also stressed about fixing the vanishing cabinet. Professor Snape agreed to help me.

And when its all over. Everything. I wanna be with her. Marry her. Have children with her. But I don't think she'd like to be with me. Im a broken man with broken happy memories.

My heart ached. She's happy with him. But I can't let this happen. If I love her. I'll fight for her. I would never in a million years let her go. She's my happiness.

And If I had a flower for every time I thought of her...I could walk through my garden forever.

At Cho Chang's Party

I was getting ready to go to the room of requirements for Cho's party. Ny give for her was a blue dress that I saw at Hogsmeade and Its wrapped with Gold wrappers and a white ribbon.

I decided to wear a fitted nude Velvet dress that's above the knees. I had my hair in a neat bun this time and I had white velvet Stiletto Heels.

I walked across the hallways and I see people leaving the room very drunk.

I was Inside the party and I walked to a table with punch and different desserts. I noticed Mads and Zach walking to me. Mads was wearing a pink silk fitted dress and pump heels. Zach was wearing a casual suit.

"You look beautiful Isabella" Mads said while we both get a drink.

"Hm, Not bad of a party" I exclaimed while looking around the party. I noticed that Cho invited everyone.

And then I saw him.

Talking to a group of beautiful girls that tangled themselves around him. Those bitches think they stand a chance.

"Look who's here" I heard a voice from behind say. I looked at who it is and I saw Pansy, Helga And Maya. These bitches do be asking for a fight

"May I help you?" I asked. Mads being beside me looking like she's ready for a fight.

"You shouldn't be here Isabella, and you too Mads" Maya said.

"Why Maya? Where's your invitation? Let me guess? You just went here to the party cause yall are so fucking obsessed with me. Is that why?" I asked making Mads laugh at them.

"Stop with the attitude Isabella, remember where you came from" Helga said.

What Helga said made me and Mads laugh.

"Oh? Is that so, Hufflepuff?" Mads said.

Me and Mads turned around and walking away but they still wont fucking stop.

"Where are you gonna go to bitch?" I heard Helga shout from behind making everyone turn to us and looking at us.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I asked. Walking to her making her back a little.

"Yeah I did, and Its true. You're a bitch!" She shouted.

And I couldn't contain myself. I took my glass of wine and poured it on her hair making her gasp. Mads did the same to Maya and Pansy. Everyone laughed at the sight of them.

Me and Mads walked away without any concerns if Helga, Maya, or Pansy are okay.

I decided to go walk down the Corridors. As I walked, very drunk. I saw Draco kissing another girl.

I was scared of what I can say to Draco because Im drunk that time.

"Wow," I said as I clapped "Typical Draco making out with random girls"

"Isabella, you're fucking drunk" Draco said.

"So? I can be drunk when I want to!"

"Sorry for interrupting you and that random girl's night." I said but he pulled me to him.

"Its not what you think" He said while holding me that stopped me from walking away.

"Just leave me alone Draco! Why should you care of Whatever I think?" I asked. And at this time. I couldn't control myself from telling what I actually feel.

"Because I fucking love you Isabella! Thats why I care okay?!" He shouted right in my face.

"Then why are you kissing that girl huh?" I asked.

"I was pretending it was you okay? I missed you alot. Ever since we broke up. And I don't want to be with Helga. I want to be with you okay!" He shouted.

"You already said that before and it was a lie! So why should I believe you?" I asked out if my lungs

"You know what, If you don't believe me that I love you then fine! Fuck these feelings for you!" he shouted before leaving me alone there standing.

I didn't know the things that I said considering that I was deeply drunk. But one thing that I know is that I said what I felt. Not the part that I love him too, but the part of how I felt after I found out about the truth.

I was crazy that night.