Chapter 6

SNAKE

I was waiting outside the Ravenclaw dorms waiting for a friend that agreed to paint with me outside the fields.

Luna Lovegood

We met a week ago at classes, we got really close considering we have a lot in common.

The Ravenclaw door opened there she is. Wearing a pink long sleeve short, sky blue leggings, her sunglasses, and strawberry earrings. She looked very beautiful. Me on the other hand was wearing a pastel yellow sweater with my name on the middle. It was stiched by my mother. Pink leggings and sneakers.

"Hello Isabella, sorry I was late" she said, holding the paint we'll need. Me on the other hand was holding a picnic mat and a picnic basket, with caramel apples, lollipops, strawberries and bananas.

"No worries Luna, shall we go?" I ask.
she nodded.

We made our way to the fields. We placed our mat on the floor, we also placed our picnic basket, bowl of paints, canvases, and our easels.

"What are you gonna paint Luna?" I asked.

"Im going to draw my friends, in a circular position, and a heart on the middle of the circle" she said. She was very very creative.

"How about you?" she asks while she grabs paint

"Hm, I think ill draw a white castle with a lot of Pegasus flying.." I said starting to get the pastel colors

Two hours later

"May I see yours Luna?" I asked. She showed hers.

My heart melted when I was in the drawing. Im happy im friends with Luna, a very sweet beautiful girl.

"Look whose hanging out with a freak"

I heard someone say while getting near us.

"What the fuck do you want Parkinson?" I asked. She was with two girls behind her.

"Why the fuck are you hanging out with Lovegood freak" she said, her friends laughing behind her.

"Oh wait, you're a freak too, that makes the two of you!" she exclamed.

"Girls, lets teach these two idiots a lesson" Pansy said

Without any warning. The two girls behind her took luna's painting and stepped on it. "No, stop!!" Luna said, tears going through her eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I took the bucket of paint and poured it on Pansy's head. The girls gasped. I did the same to the two girls.

"We didnt need the Black Paint! you guy's can have it. It matches your souls." I said before taking Luna's hand and getting away from them.
Everyone laughing at the sight they saw on Pansy and her friends.

"Luna, Im so sorry for what happened I promise this won't happen aga-"

"Its okay Isabella" she said before wiping a tear, "It was never your fault"

"Lets just paint again next time, ok?" I said

And she nodded and gave me a smile.

_________________

I remembered that most of the people on Luna's painting were Gryffindors so that means Gryffindors make friends with other houses! I really,. really wanna be friends with Potter's Gang. They looked really happy together. One thing that I wanted was friends, a lot of friends, so lets make them. Find them.

I got to the Great hall, only Gryffindors were there.

All sitting together. I looked at their faces. I knew all them