UPDATE

hey everyone,

i just wanted to talk to you all about something. 

i've kind of lost interest in writing daniel seavey fan fictions, and that's a shame because i literally started another few books with different plot ideas, but oh well.

i'm really sorry, but i will not be continuing on with this book. i've been reading other romance books that are not fan fiction, but pure imagination and all of them are insanely amazing. 

i know i will lose some followers because of this, and i understand, but it's life.

there are many other daniel seavey fan fictions out there, and if you look on my reading lists, there are a few i have favourited, if you want some other daniel seavey books to read, if you have yet to read them.

once again, i have just lost motivation to write this, and literally for the last couple of weeks, i've been thinking of ending this book and starting my other one.

thank you to all those people that have followed izzy and daniel's story, but this book doesn't really speak to me, and i feel that's too, like - it's written by an eleven year old. reading other books, gave me the inspiration to improve my writing and make it more mature.

i'm really and truly sorry i had to end it this way, and thank you to the people that have supported my book and me, i will forever be grateful for your kindness.

thank you, and i'm really really really really really really sorry.

xoxo

until the next book!

 :)

ended; 29/12/2020