thirty one 🦩

•••

four months since the break up, and anna seavey had been wondering about how izzy was; so she rang up izzy.

"hey izzy." she said. "hi anna... why are you calling? after four months?" izzy said mumbling the last part.

"yeah, um i'm sorry about that it's just that so much has happened and stuff so not much time." anna said making up an excuse.

"yeah okay, so not to be rude - but what do you want?" izzy said. "well, um i was wondering if you wanted to catch up sometime? maybe to a little coffee shop then come over?" anna suggested.

"will he be there?" izzy asked. anna knowing exactly who he was answered. "no, i don't think so. i think daniel has to do something with the band." anna said.

"cool, so when?" izzy asked. "well, it's ten right now  - so maybe now? because we could have a brunch/lunch session then come round to mine?" anna questioned.

"yeah that will be perfect." izzy commented. "cool cool, so come to the coffee shop down the corner of my road, then we can walk back to mine." anna said.

"great. see you then."

•••

"so, how have you been?" anna asked, while taking a sip of her chosen drink. "i've been wayyyy better, but alright. i might lose my job soon." izzy dryly chuckled.

"awe, why is that?" anna asked. izzy sighed. "because i have bags under my eyes, there red, i have no facial expression and i look dull." she said.

"oh." anna was all that said. "would you ladies like anything else?" the waiter said, butting into their conversation.

"no, were good thank you." izzy kindly said, dismissing him. the waiter took the hint, and walked away.

"so, um how's life?" izzy asked. "oh, um it's going great. basically my clothing brand is going down, so i have to make some new shit, uh i'm moving in with one of my friends and yeah." anna replied.

"that's good, i was thinking i want to move to san fran, but then i don't." izzy said out of nowhere. 

"san francisco?" anna asked. "yeah, i mean i love the city, and i want to go somewhere else now. i'm bored with my life, i want to do something else than modelling." izzy commented.

"yeah... good to have a bit of change." anna said. "yeah." izzy replied. the two girls fell into a comfortable silence, watching people walk past the café.

"she has a good sense of style." anna said, pointing to a girl that looked like she was in her twenties.

she was wearing a light pink coloured short top, with a light yellow pastel coloured shirt. the fit dressed well with the dirty blonde hair the girl had.

anna and izzy watched the girl walk away, before finishing of there own drinks. 

"shall we go?" anna said, with a high voice. 

"we shall." izzy smiled then walked in the direction of the seavey's household.

•••

the two girls reached the house, and walked in.

"so, what shall we do now-" anna said, before being cut off by a loud, screeching moan.

a/n

IMPORTANT!!! READ 

↡↡↡

GUYS JUST PRETEND EVERYONE IN THE STORY IS THEIR REAL AGES RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE DANIEL AND IZZY WOULD BE 24, AND THAT'S TOO OLD FOR  MY PLOT! THANK YOUUUUU

SO DANIEL IS 21, AND I THINK IZZY IS 20!

AND SORRY FOR THIS NEW TWIST SHIT THING!

THANK YOU Xx