twenty four 🦩

•••

"daniel seavey." 

it had now been three weeks and two days since izzy was put into hospital, and daniel was still sitting down next to izzy.

daniel turned his head, and saw his manager - randy and jon walking into the hospital room. "yes?" daniel asked knowing what this could be about.

"why have you not produced any music yet? why are you sitting in this disgusting, revolting hospital room rather than the studio! we've been losing fans after fans! you need to make some music so we keep all our fans!" randy sputtered out.

jon was standing there, with a sad look on his face. he didn't say anything and knew about what happened. he tried to talk to randy and reason with him, but fans were more important to randy then daniel's wellbeing.

"i'm sorry if i'm being here with someone i love!" daniel said. "seavey. we are losing fans which means we lose money too! don't you care about that?" randy said with a shocked look on his ugly face.

"no! because i care about the people i love, more than money!" daniel yelled. "well guess what? your under my contract, so that means you listen to my rules. you and the rest of the boys should at least produce one song by the end of next week, and if you don't - there will be no more of why don't we." randy said with a smirk and walked out.

jon shot a sympathetic look at daniel, then followed the fuming manager out the hospital door, and out of sight.

daniel sat down in mental pain - he was being pressured. and he didn't like it. he pulled out his phone and ringed the person he thought would help the most.

•••

"mom?" daniel said when his mom picked up the phone. 

"yes, honey? what's wrong? did izzy wake up? is she okay?" keri asked. "no no, izzy didn't wake up but randy just came and he pressured me! he wants me and the boys-"

"-the boys and i." keri corrected. "whatever! he wants the boys and i to produce a song by the end of the next week. and we don't have a song! i mean - we do, but we need to find a back track, and work on the lyrics and record the song in the next like ten days! there's no time!" daniel cried out.

"why don't you get all the siblings and your friends to work on the melody and lyrics of the song? it could be like a why don't we family song?" keri suggested. 

"what the hell?! that's such a good idea, mom!" daniel said with a big smile on her face. "well, i'm glad to be of help, son but i have to go." keri said.

"bye mom, and thanks again." daniel said and hung up. he looked over at izzy and saw her pale, life-less face. daniel's smile dropped and bit and he walked over to the girl.

"i wish you would wake up, izzy! i could really use your help. mom told me a really good idea and i would love for you to be a part of it. everyday i miss you more and more, but i know you are a strong girl and you'll get past this. i love you." daniel said and kissed the top of his girlfriend's head.

daniel then got up to walk to the bathroom. "i love you way more." he heard someone whisper. he turned around and saw izzy moving around, and fluttering her eyes open.

"izzy? izzy! your awake!" daniel said with tears of joy rushing down his face. "yeah, i'm here." izzy said with a soft voice.

"i'm so glad." daniel said lightly and put his arms around the girl. "god i missed you so much." daniel said with a light chuckle.

daniel then pulled out his phone and called the boys.

"boys! izzy woke up!" he cried.

izzy and daniel heard loud cheers from the other end of the line, and it made daniel's smile grew bigger. they cared just as much.

"we're coming, now." corbyn said. "good - because i have shit to tell you guys." daniel replied. "okay, don't worry we're on our way." jonah said, and zach laughed.

izzy had woken up;

finally.

•••

a/n

only limelights will understand the joke jonah said at the end ;)

🤍🌼