three 🦩

•••

izzy was mad at herself for coming to the eiffel tower with the others. there was obviously no point in coming.

•••

"eben is so amazing! i really like him!" juliette said when the group of four were together at there model break.

"yeah, and also the girls are so nice! there so funny and pretty" shae said joining the conversation.

willow, shae and juliette jumped into conversation about the meeting at the eiffel tower. izzy was pissed because one, she wasn't even there and two, the other girls know about izzy's past with them and still talk about them in front of her.

"can you stop talking about them? shut the fuck up!" izzy said, having enough and getting up to leave.

the other girls immediately stopped talking and stared at izzy when she walked away.

izzy went to her model booth and quickly changed into the multiple outfits and took the pictures quickly, so she could get out of there.

after she finished, she said bye to the crew and ran out before anyone could stop her. on her way out, she passed willow, shae and juliette but didn't make eye contact because she was still mad.

•••

a knock on her door made izzy groan from her spot on the couch.

she was on her twenty-third episode of stranger things. a series which someone on social media suggested her to watch.

izzy got up and took her grey blanket of her which made the crumbs of her snacks fall onto the ground.

"i'll clean that up later." she mumbled and made her way to the door which when she opened, was willow, shae and juliette.

"can we um come in please?" shae gulped. izzy sighed and nodded, opening the door wider for her three friends to come in.

"we're really sorry!" juliette said immediately apologizing. "we didn't mean to talk about them in front of you!"

"yeah, we really are!" willow said with pleading eyes. "it's okay. all of you were having a good time, why would i ruin that?" izzy said.

"and also, juliette has something else to say to you, izzy." shae said signalling for juliette to continue.

"oh yeah - well, eben got me four tickets for the why don't we concert and we want you to come! i know you'll see daniel, but please come! and also, this ticket will go to waste if you don't come." juliette said in one breath.

izzy immediately sat up. "no, i'm not coming." "oh! we promise we won't leave you! just come with us!" willow begged.

"please? for us?" shae said joining. izzy looked at her friends. they all really wanted izzy to come to the concert.

"fine." izzy said sighing and flopping back onto the couch. "yay!" willow squealed and gave izzy a side hug.

"okay, so i'll pick you up in-" juliette checked the time on her phone, "two hours, the concert starts in three hours, but we want to get there early."

willow, shae and juliette said bye and walked out izzy's house to get dressed themselves. 

"looks like i'm going to a why don't we concert." izzy mumbled and walked to her room to find something to wear.

izzy spent ten minutes looking for something when she found the perfect thing to wear:

•••

izzy got ready early, and sat on her couch scrolling through instagram. she saw multiple pictures of daniel and ainslee together, hugging and kissing.

at that moment, something clicked inside her head. she wanted daniel.

•••

izzy heard a car honk, and walked outside and saw willow, shae and juliette there in juliette's car. 

"damn iz, dressing to impress i see?" shae said smirking at her when she saw izzy.

 "yup. one, i feel like a bad bitch and two, i want daniel." izzy said simply and got into the backseat next to willow.

"that's my girl!" juliette laughed and started the car. "yeah! and don't worry, because you will get daniel back." willow said high-fiving izzy.

the four friends spent the ride to the venue amazingly, with talking about boys and blasting music.

the drive was twenty minute long, but it felt like hours. 

•••

"we're here!" juliette called out, while parking the car. "thank goodness." shae said and quickly opened the door and stood outside. 

izzy got out and stared at the line of fans waiting to get in. "it will be okay, love. you'll get izzy back." willow said gently putting her hand on izzy's shoulder.

izzy felt a tiny droplet roll down her cheek. willow immediately saw it and looked guilty. "oh my, god! i'm so sorry! i forgot that was your name from daniel!" 

out of all the four, izzy was closet to willow and loved her like a sister.

"it's okay, lo - i just want him back." izzy said sadly. 

"and you will get him back, babe. i promise you that."

•••

a/n

if any of you saw the 1 sentence i put first, im sorry because wattpad being a bitch didn't save my whole 800 words!

i had to re-write this whole chapter!

•••