thirty four 🦩

•••

one ambulance was rushed to anna's apartment. the loud siren echoed and could be heard from miles away.

some neighbours walked out when they all heard and paramedics rushed between the rooms. alex's body was covered by a large white sheet.

"what happened dear?" an old lady asked anna. "oh, nothing betty. everything's fine. just a little accident, that's all!" anna lied.

betty, the old lady - raised an eyebrow at anna, but nodded. "if you say so, dear." she said and walked back to her room.

"i'm still pissed at his ass for what he did." anna muttered and looked at alex's body. izzy - meanwhile was sobbing in the back of the ambulance.

she wanted to go to the hospital with alex. even though he's a rapist, she still somewhat stabbed him. and he could possibly die.

"ma'am are you sure you want to come?" a paramedic asked opening the back of the ambulance. 

"yes please." izzy said. "okay. it's your choice." he said and pulled alex onto the bed in the back.

•••

the ride to the hospital was depressing and uncomfortable for izzy. a sick/dead person lying next to her, bad vibes floating around the back.

the ambulance stopped and the back opened. "were here." the man said and took the thing alex was lying on out of it with the help of someone else.

izzy weakly nodded, and followed the two paramedics to one of the rooms where alex was being kept.

"could you please leave the room? because we need to examine him. it would only take a few minutes, darling." the doctor said kindly.

"what? oh yeah - of course. i'll be in the waiting room." izzy said and left. the doctor nodded and continued on with her job.

izzy picked up one of the magazines that was sitting on the chair next to her, and flipped through the pages looking at everything.

after about ten minutes, the same doctor walked into the waiting room and asked for izzy. she stood up and followed the doctor to the room.

"well, um he was stabbed really badly, but he will recover." the doctor said outside, before entering the room.

"oh thank god." izzy said, relieved. 

•••

"i should of died." alex said sadly. "no, no no! if you died, i would never of forgive myself! i would of been a killer!" izzy exclaimed.

"yeah, but i deserved it." alex said. "i don't know why i raped you, or that blonde haired girl - what was her name? oh anna. her." 

"why did you." izzy said with a sigh. "i was jealous, i don't know? knowing you weren't mine or with me was aching. yeah i might of been a bad boyfriend in the past, i changed. and i wanted you back." alex said.

"yeah - but you didn't have to rape me!" izzy said raising her eyebrow. "i know, i know. i regret that so much. you don't know how it's killing me that i'm a rapist. and it was you who i raped." alex said with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"if i could go back in fucking time, i would change that." alex continued, he then laughed dryly. "you know, when i was a child, and i knew what rape was - i promised myself to never rape anyone." 

"well, you broke that promise." izzy said dryly. "yeah. and that's why i deserve this." alex said motioning to the stab.

izzy didn't say anything knowing he was right.

alex had to stay the night at the hospital, and tomorrow he could be released. izzy said she wouldn't tell anyone about him raping, but anna might - and there's a high possibility she could.

"get ready for court." izzy chuckled when visiting hours were finishing. "yeah, yeah." alex said and slowly drifted to sleep on the hospital bed.

izzy took one last look at her ex-boyfriend and left the hospital room, thankful nothing bad happened to alex. 

•••

a/n

stay tuned.... ;)