twenty eight 🦩

•••

izzy was a bit suspicious on the way back from the doctors. she was thinking about how daniel was apparently busy.

the traffic was bad, obviously. and izzy being izzy - rang up jonah to ask if him and the boys were a the studio.

"hello?" jonah asked. "hey jonah - can i ask you a question?" izzy said. "of course, what do you want?" jonah answered. 

"were you and the boys in the studio doing stuff today?" izzy asked straight up. "wow, thats direct - um no we weren't. today was our day off." jonah said.

"really? so daniel wasn't in the studio? or doing work?" izzy questioned. "no! of course no. daniel made like so many songs and we already finished recording them all. all we need is the thumbs up to announce it." jonah clarified. 

"may i ask why are you asking this?" jonah added. "oh, um so today was when i was knowing the gender and so basically i asked daniel if he wanted to come but he said he was busy and had to record and shit today." izzy said. 

"well, that is false information obviously." jonah said chuckling. "yeah." izzy said dryly. "anyway, i have to go to tate's." jonah finished. 

"okay bye." izzy said and ended the call. izzy heard thunder and looked at the sky. it was grey and it looked like it would pour down rain any second.

as if on cue, water droplets rapidly spilt onto the car. izzy turned the window wipers on and sighed. 

she turned the car, in the direction of daniel's apartment to know what he did during the day.

•••

"daniel seavey get your ass right here right now." izzy demanded. she already had one of daniel's key so she didn't always have to knock on the fucking door.

she heard quick footsteps and saw daniel walking into the room. he looked tired and a bit sad. "what does your pregnant ass want now?" daniel muttered and sat on the couch.

"i heard that seavey. watch your tongue." izzy warned. "why should i? you don't control me? i can say what i want." daniel snapped back.

"what has gotten into her asshole of a brain? literally what is your problem?" izzy shot at him. "my only problem is you right now, but go off." daniel said rolling his eyes.

"excuse me? what did i fucking do?" izzy said scoffing. "you won't understand." daniel said fake yawing. 

"no, tell me!" izzy yelled. "YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW! YOU WON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND" daniel shouted.

"yeah well guess what? you lied when you were at the fucking studio! want to tell me what that was about?" izzy asked. daniel went pale but then stormed up.

"what the fuck? how did you know?" he asked. "jonah told me, and don't change the fucking subject you dick." izzy spat.

"me? change the subject? i bet you were fucking jonah you slut." daniel spat back. izzy was taken aback. she was shocked. 

"i'm sorry what? i... have a kid in my stomach, and jonah has a fucking unborn child!" izzy said nearly crying.

"yeah, i child that isn't mine." daniel mumbled. "i bet you fucking fucked alex and said he raped you." daniel cried out.

"are you being serious right now? are you kidding me? i was RAPED. i was fucking raped, and you say i wanted to have sex with him when i was dating you. i can't believe it." izzy said shaking her head.

"yeah, you can't believe it because it's true." daniel said simply. " daniel - i was raped! you found me when i was broken in my room!" izzy said not believing what she was hearing.

"it was probably staged." daniel said. "STAGED? YOU THINK I MADE IT TO LOOK LIKE I WAS RAPED? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU BRAIN? BECAUSE WHAT IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS ABSOLUTE SHIT!" izzy said having enough. 

"AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT HOW YOUR NOT TELLING ME WHAT YOU DID TODAY INSTEAD OF COMING WITH ME TO THE FUCKING DOCTORS!" izzy screamed.

"i didn't want to fucking come with you because it wasn't my baby! i lied because it wasn't even my child! why would i want to come!" daniel yelled.

"for moral support? for just being there for me? you had a day off and you didn't even have the courtesy to come and support me? are you being for real right now?" izzy listed.

" did you listen to what i just fucking said? your pregnant with another boy's baby?! what do you think i feel through all this shit?" daniel asked. 

"I WAS FUCKING RAPED DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY! I WAS RAPED! HAVE YOU BEEN RAPED? NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FUCKING FEELS LIKE!" izzy screamed.

at that moment, thunder filled the air. it was a big storm and izzy hated storms. 

"CAN YOU MAYBE JUST - I DON'T KNOW? LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE PLEASE! I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU!" daniel yelled loud enough the neighbours would be able to hear.

"like i wanted to be here any longer." izzy scoffed and ran out. she ran out the apartment, but it was slippery and she tripped on a step.

she fell right on her stomach where her baby girl was in.

a/n

oop-