thirty 🦩

•••

the fact that daniel and izzy broke up still haunted izzy.

it had been two months since the break up, and izzy hadn't come out of her apartment (she only came out for food), not on social media, not doing shoots, and mourning over her miscarriage.

everyone was slowing starting to forget about izzy. the last time someone visited was daniel. when they broke up.

since then, no one had really contacted her, or came to see how she was doing. and it pained izzy alot.

it was one of her fears, being forgotten. with her parents somewhere in australia, not caring a damn about their only daughter, christina doing work and forgetting, the other girls doing their jobs and shit. 

the boys touring around the world. it seemed like a dream. twice izzy and daniel broke up. was their relationship too toxic? did izzy do something wrong? was daniel just not interested anymore?

these questions roamed and floated around izzy's heads for weeks. what would she do now?

it looked like she was going to lose her job any day now, because of all the times she turned down a shoot.

most of all, daniel wasn't there to comfort her. 

•••

on the other hand, daniel was doing great. he was on tour, making new songs his fans supporting him with every step.

but there was something he was missing. izzy.

he knew he still needed her, but didn't admit it. they broke up two times. surely the relationship was toxic?

daniel met one of anna's friends; tuscany lakes. 

tuscany was a cheerful, funny person. always lighting the room up with her jokes and her contagious laugh.

she was pretty too. dirty blonde hair, big full red lips and a clear face. her personality and looks were what drew daniel to her.

tuscany met anna on a photo shoot she had with andre, from there, the friendship between the two blossomed.

anna, quickly introducing tuscany to her family. and that night, daniel couldn't keep his eyes of the new girl. 

•••

"what are you thinking about?" anna said and sat on the space next to her youngest older brother. 

"huh, what?" daniel asked shaking his head from his daze. it was one of daniel's day off and he rarely got them because of the growing demand management had on the band. 

"i asked what were you thinking about." anna said. "you looked pretty focused there." "tuscany, oh um no one." daniel said quickly.

"you were thinking about tuscany, huh?" anna asked raising her eyebrows. knowing anna was right, daniel gave in. 

"yes. fine - i was thinking about her." daniel sighed. "thats all good, i think both of you will look good together." anna said calmly.

"really? wait... really? you actually think so?" daniel said perking at his sister's statement. "yes daniel, i wouldn't of said it if it weren't true." anna said.

"she's really nice - and pretty." daniel commented. "yeah she is... she gets alot of shoots offered to her." anna said.

"i'm sure she would with a good body like that." daniel mumbled. "i heard that." anna said, and sighed.

"but, um what about izzy? it's been two months. you can't fully be over her." anna asked softly. "yeah i can. and i am." daniel lied, scoffing.

anna saw through him, and asked, "are you sure?" 

"no! i still love her! but i think i should move on. for me." daniel said. "okay... whatever you say - i mean it's your life not mine." anna said and left. 

•••

izzy saw all the posts daniel had with her.

she saw all his stories and the happiness shown on daniel's face. izzy wanted to tear the girl's face apart.

izzy didn't know who the girl was. and she didn't like him. even though she knew daniel was over their whole relationship - judging by all the posts, izzy still wasn't over daniel.

but it wasn't her choice with who daniel dated. 

a/n

🌼 drama 🌼