thirty six 🦩

•••

IZZY

the club. a place where i can go to forget problems. a place where i can drown myself in alcohol to try and forget my problems.

walking up to the bar, i sat down on a stool and turned to face the bartender. "sex on the beach, please." i asked.

"i can give you half of that you sexy lady." some random boy said next to me. "excuse me?" i questioned looking him up and down.

"awe, baby. don't think you don't want it. with that outfit you're just asking for it." he said slyly. "who the fuck do you think you are?" i said angrily.

"here's your drink, miss." the bartender said and handed me the cocktail, then sped off. probably wanting to remove himself from the situation.

"thanks." i muttered then grabbed it. "hey. look. we're both here for the same thing and we both know you want it. so maybe-" 

i didn't let the dick finish his sentence before i swiftly poured my drink all over his white shirt. "you bitch!" he spluttered.

"don't think every girl at a fucking club is looking for sex." i spat in his face and walked off. i went and sat in the back where no one could see me. in the shadows.

i was fine before someone came and interrupted my alone time. "hey. i saw what you did to my friend back there." a boy said and sat dangerously close to me.

"you did? and? what am i supposed to do about that?" i snapped. "oof, a feisty one right here." he muttered under his breath.

i rolled my eyes. "can you fucking maybe...go the fuck away? i want to be fucking be alone?" i asked.

"relax babe, i just want to know you a little more." he said moving closer to me. "go away!" i hissed.

"never." he whispered and grabbed my arm. i screamed while he was trying to pull me. i remembered what to do in these types of situations because of sessions i took when i was fifteen.

self defence.

the alcohol boosted some of my anger because i kneed the boy in his private part and punched him hard.

the boy yelled, and the bar went quiet apart from the faint music in the back. i kicked him again. "hope you can't have fucking kids." i spat.

i was gonna kick him again when someone dragged me off him.

jack.

jack avery.

a/n

lmao sorry, i lied because this chapter is literally just a filler.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SPICYYYY