nineteen 🦩

•••

"okay, so. are you gonna pull a gabbie? or announce the baby?" jack asked. "i think imma pull a gabbie because i know i'll get hate." tatum said sighing.

"yeah, so now before you are actually showing, go out and take millions of photos - different locations and outfits." gabriela advised.

"i'll come and help if you want?" izzy suggested looking at tatum. "please - if it's okay with you." tatum said with pleading eyes.

"yeah of course." izzy said. 

•••

tatedoll hallo

tatedoll hallo

isabellacatherinestreet gorgeoussss 🤍

isabellacatherinestreet YES💞

username ew no

username pretty pretty

anna.seavey we stan

username 🤮

gabbieegonzalez 😍😍

kaycookk cutiee

•••

"thanks for helping me with the photos iz." tatum said when she closed the car door. 

"your very welcome, take care of that stomach for me, okay? and call me if you need me." izzy said.

"of course! thanks again - i appreciate it." 

it was late at night, as tatum wanted some late night pictures so there was not alot of traffic, but still a few cars on the highway.

izzy wanted to get home quickly because she could already see dodgy people walking around the streets of los angeles.

she drove fast, and reached her apartment. she was on the first story of the apartment complex, and disliked it because she wanted to be at the top.

izzy walked inside her apartment, and set her bag down - forgetting to close the door and leaving it a bit open.

tateee 🌼

hey b! i'm sorry this was last minute, but the wdw boys and us girls apart from christina is gonna be at my house to have a little hang out sesh! can you come?!

daniel's gorl 🦒

ofc! leaving now xx

•••

izzy picked up her bag, and walked into the kitchen to get some snacks to bring to tatum's house. 

when she was on her tip toes reaching for the top shelf, she get a strong grip on her waist and a handkerchief stuffed into her mouth.

then she was dragged to her room with force.

•••

a/n

👀