forty 🦩

IZZY

"what the fuck is this?" gabbie said, her soft brown eyes turning dark into anger. jack quickly stood up.

"gab, i can explain." he said. "explain what? that you were kissing someone?" gabbie said more angry than sad.

she placed lavender's bag on the ground, and put lavender on the couch next to the one jack and i were sitting on. "it's complicated." jack said, sighing.

"jack - how is it complicated? our relationship is going downhill. if you don't want to be with me - you tell me. you don't go and kiss someone. if you didn't know, that's called cheating." gabbie said.

i didn't know what to do, i mean, what could i do?. i sat there watching gabbie and jack fight, nearly yelling at each other. 

suddenly lavender started crying. bawling her eyes out. jack and gabbie turned their heads to their daughter and immediately their eyes softened. i got up and was gonna reach out to the baby before gabbie spoke.

"don't you dare touch my daughter." she said. i looked down and returned to my seat. "our daughter actually. without me she wouldn't fucking be here." jack spat. "i was the one that carried her for nine months, went through that pain and fucking birthed her! what did you do? go on fucking tour, see the world with your friends. don't think you're the fucking victim here, jack avery." gabbie said.

i cringed at all the swearing being said in front of their own daughter.

"it's my job! i can't abandon my fucking job! management would be furious, fans would be disappointed and i would be letting down the rest of the boys." jack reasonably said.

"well guess what? jonah has a son. he's taking a break and the fans understand! is your job really more important than your own daughter?" gabbie fired back.

that's true. jonah was on a break for a while because of his new-born son. i think he's going back on the job in a few weeks.

jack stayed quiet, knowing gabbie was right. "exactly. my point proven. and you." gabbie said pointing to me.

"i thought you still liked daniel, but i guess your just a slut and you go around kissing your ex's best friend." gabbie smirked.

"hey! don't call her a slut. it was my move!" jack said attacking gabbie. "but, from what it looked like, she kissed back." gabbie said.

"it was just a kiss, and i don't think it would happen again." i said looking straight at jack, who sighed.

"are you mad? just a fucking kiss? he has a girlfriend? didn't that kick in on your thick head?" gabbie said mad.

i looked at my feet. she was right.

"exactly." gabbie said. "jack, i'm moving to hawaii, and there's nothing you can do about it. i want the best for our daughter too. growing up with millions of people watching her won't help." 

"even if she was in hawaii, people will still watch her!" jack argued. "this is not up for discussion." gabbie said softly.

"and...by the way, we're done." she finished and walked out.

•••

a/n

im sorry, but i just had to put these two things on this;

love u all, thank u

love u all, thank u.

xoxo