four 🦩

•••

willow, izzy, shae and juliette got their tickets scanned by the entrance security and made their way to a secret door that lead them to backstage - eben had told juliette to come through there.

this gave izzy major deja vu because of the many times she'd come through secret doors to surprise daniel when he was on tour.

the four girls walked backstage and immediately heard the bustle of all the crew and staff. "ZACH! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE NO CLOTHES ON? WE HAVE TO GO ON IN ONE FUCKING MINUTE!" they heard jonah yell.

"sorry dad." zach said, rolling his eyes. "eben!" juliette squealed and ran to the blonde haired boy and hugged him.

"hey, ju! how are you?" he asked, and both of them got into conversation. willow and shae walked over to tatum and christina.

izzy stayed leaning at the doorframe watching everyone. izzy then had the sudden urge to go toilet, and so she left because she thought no one would care anyways.

but she didn't notice daniel and ainslee weren't there.

•••

"d-daniell." izzy heard someone moan. "yess, right there" she heard a girl's voice.

izzy immediately felt disgusted. she wanted to throw up. she wanted to interfere, but then that would be weird.

jealously and hatred for ainslee ran over izzy when she heard her and daniel have sex. she felt that she had to destroy ainslee.

izzy heard the moaning stop, and so she thought they had finished. izzy quickly ran behind a stack of boxes in the corner to avoid the couple noticing her.

daniel walked out with ainslee in front of him, stumbling because of how hard daniel went on her.

"are you okay, love? did i go to hard on you?" daniel said chuckling to her. izzy tensed up. daniel called her love.

"yeah, im fine thanks, but go to your show rockstar!" ainslee said pushing daniel. "okay, okay! i'm going." daniel laughed.

"sing well, i love you!" ainslee said. "i love you more!" daniel called out while running to the stage.

izzy found it hard to not cry. she gave in and tears of sadness flowed down her cheeks. she just had to get daniel back.

•••

the show was amazing. paris fans were such a good crowd, singing very lyric with all their voices. 

izzy found at ease at the show because she loved why don't we concerts and especially the songs.

the boys went extra hard for paris, because the last time they came - they couldn't perform because of a huge thunderstorm and heavy rain. the roads were closed and the concert was cancelled.

izzy waited for her three other friends at the meet and greet because she had no intention of meeting the boys.

christina, tatum, kay and gabriela were also sitting out and glanced at izzy who didn't notice the four girls.

the four girls missed izzy in their groups and wanted her back - but they didn't have the gut to just walk up to her after two years and say, "hey."

•••

after the show and meet and greet, izzy found herself sitting in juliette's house with why don't we, eben and their girlfriends.

izzy wondered on how she agreed to come. ainslee wasn't present because apparently, she had some 'business' to do.

everyone decided to watch a movie and just hang out. izzy walked into the kitchen to get snacks for everyone, when she found that it was all gone.

"hey ju? do you have any snacks?" izzy called out to the girl who was cuddled up to eben. "oh! no sorry - we need to get some, can you please?" juliette said looking sympathetic.

"sure. i don't mind." izzy said and got her bag. "bye." she called out waiting for an answer, but didn't get one in return.

"whatever." she mumbled and walked out the door.

•••

juliette lived just outside of paris, so izzy had to take a bus to downtown paris to the nearest, seven eleven.

izzy got of the bus and quickly walked because paris was a dangerous city in the evening - she could easily get kidnapped. 

izzy had to sadly walk through a dark alley to get to the store, or otherwise the second nearest seven eleven was two kilometres away.

the alley way was dark and cramped - bins were tossed to the side and izzy could make out rats lurking in the corner.

izzy walked through the alley way swiftly and quickly, keeping her bag close to her when she suddenly stopped - seeing two people kissing at the end of the alley way, nearly about to have sex.

it was getting dark, and she couldn't see the two faces of the people, but thanks to the passing cars and their headlights,  she could see perfectly who it was.

ainslee. sucking of a random boy's face.

•••