thirteen 🦩

•••

pretty boy

hey, is it okay if anna comes too? she wants to see u again

love

yeah sure, i wanna see anna too

•••

to be honest, izzy was a bit upset that anna was coming, because she wanted to spend the day with daniel by herself.

but all in all, izzy loved anna and even though the two girls haven't talked in a couple of years, she still loved her.

"hey, love." daniel said when izzy opened the door. "hey!" izzy said giving daniel a hug. 

it was very hot in los angeles, so it was a perfect day to go to the beach. daniel picked izzy up from her apartment.

"come on, lets go. anna's in the car." daniel said pulling izzy out and grabbing her hand. izzy and daniel walked up to daniel's tesla and went in.

anna was sitting in the back seat on her phone, with a black bikini and a light and airy white cardigan on top.

she looked up from her phone when she saw daniel and izzy enter the car. "hi, izzy." she said awkwardly.

"hey anna, how are you?" izzy said putting her little bag on the side of her. "good, good. LA's been kind of quiet, you know?" anna replied.

izzy nodded and said nothing else. "so, were going to venice beach whether you like it or not." daniel said smirking at izzy.

•••

the car ride to venice beach was kind of awkward because of the tension between anna and izzy that was crystal clear.

but, soon they were at the beach.

anna immediately spotted some of her friends and jumped out of the car and ran off to them. "and there she goes, i thought she was hanging with us!" daniel laughed looking at his sister run off to a group of girls.

maybe i might get the day with daniel to myself, izzy thought smiling to her herself. daniel was in the back of the car getting the picnic basket, and the towels.

"i bought some shit for us to eat because were going to be here for a long time." daniel said at the girl.

izzy smiled at daniel, then took the two beach towels of daniel's hands and carried them in her own.

"thanks." daniel said, then the two started walked off to find a good spot to set up their 'beach getaway'.

•••

"wow, daniel you bought a shit ton of snacks." izzy said when daniel emptied the whole picnic basket on the two towels.

"i know." daniel said grinning at the girl. izzy opened a bag of cheetos and stuffed a few into her mouth.

daniel then stood up and took his black tank top and shorts off, messing up his dirty blonde hair and revealing his nicely toned abs.

izzy didn't realise she was staring before daniel said, "staring now are we, love?" 

izzy blushed and looked away. "it's not my fault you have amazing fucking abs." she said turning back to daniel.

daniel smirked at her, then grabbed a packet of sour gummies. then he grabbed a big ass carton of apple juice and gulped it down.

"god, i forgot about your apple juice obsession." izzy said taking her sunglasses of and looking at daniel.

"yeah. anyway want some?" daniel said passing the carton to izzy. "what the fuck no! i like orange juice now." izzy smirked at him.

"i have officially lost all respect for you! i mean - how could you like orange juice!" daniel spluttered out.

"too bad. deal with it." izzy said putting her sunglasses on and closing her eyes. a few minutes later she felt water splash onto her.

izzy opened her eyes and saw daniel was nowhere to be seen. "that motherfucker." izzy muttered and closed her eyes again.

she then felt someone's warm hands wrap around her waist and gently pick her up. her eyes shot open and saw daniel carrying her.

"daniel fucking james fucking seavey, if you drop me i swear i will kill you." izzy said through gritted teeth.

"will you really?" he teased and dropped izzy without waiting for a reply. izzy got dunked underwater, and pretty deep because daniel went deep into the water.

"daniel!" izzy screeched coming out of the water, looking for the boy. she couldn't find him anywhere, and started walking back.

she then felt strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her towards the person. izzy knew damn well that it was daniel.

"baby stop ittt" izzy said, then realising after she said the word 'baby'. "baby?" daniel questioned, smirking at the girl.

"don't be cocky." izzy said blushing. "but i know you love mine." daniel said.

"your what?" izzy asked, looking confused.

daniel turned izzy around, and pulled her waist closer to his.

"i know you love my cock." he whispered in her ear, nibbling on the ear lobe a bit.

a/n

the last sentence was uncomfortable to write lmao