004

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
2:37pm

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕2:37pm

4months later

I was in the studio, with Young Dolph. We been working on this song for a couple weeks now when this shit drop, i'm back on the billboards I've been slacking cause me and Milan been taking trips and shit.

"You ever brought yo bitch a birkin' right?" I said to Dolph, taking the blunt.

"Yeah, she thought it was expensive though, you know how my bitch is." He shrugged it off.

"I brought Milan one, we was at the mall and she was looking at it." I showed him 2 boxes.

"You brought her 2 of them bitches?" He laughed.

"Hell yeah, she deadass deserve the world. She on her way right now, coming from the doctor." I then got a message on my phone.

"Speaking of her she downstairs right na', finish it and throw it out. She don't like me smoking." I got up passing him the blunt. Making my way downstairs, letting her in.

"Why you come looking all sexy" I smelled her, she had on some short ass shorts, with a short ass crop top to match.

"First of all, I always look sexy, Second, cause I can. Ain't nothing wrong with this. Plus Dolph gotta whole girl, fuck he gone be looking at me for?" She said walking up into the studio.

She was switching her ass, she knew what she was doing. Of course I smacked it.

We got in, and I sat down in the chair, then she sat on my lap.

"Let me hear what y'all working on." She said wiggling her ass on me doing it on purpose.

"Yeah, press replay" I said to Dolph. Then it started playing

Yeah, my watch dumb, but my chain a little dumber (Dumber)
I been doin' numbers (Numbers), came up in the jungle (Jungle)
I can't see none of you lil' niggas, Stevie Wonder (Stevie)
She pull up and suck it, then she leave just like a plumber (Woo)

[ Antonio's part ]

Yeah, that young nigga there buy a new drop-top every summer, yeah Ridin' 'round smoking ganja, I'm sticked up like a gun club, yeah Bitch, I do what I want, I work harder than a butler (Work) Yeah, I'm like no other (Bitch), I'm straight up out the gutter (Bitch) Suburbs livin' now (Yeah), bitch, come check it out I'm balling hard, I'm wigging out (Ball), I want the cash, no clout Yeah, fuck the fame without a doubt (fuck it) I'm fuckin' up this thing right now Got a quarter of a million on me now (Quarter) And my rings and chain don't count

Yeah, my watch dumb, but my chain a little dumber (Dumber)
I been doin' numbers (Numbers), came up in the jungle (Jungle)
I can't see none of you lil' niggas, Stevie Wonder (Stevie)
She pull up and suck it, then she leave just like a plumber (Woo)

Then it stopped.

"Okkayyy" Milan said and she started clapping, bouncing up and down. I was getting turned on and I bet she could feel it.

"Thats some hot shit, we defintely on the boards again with this one" He said dapping me up.

"Aight, im up outta here. You finish up yo' part and call me back when you got it wrapped up for release." He walking out.

"I know what else finna be wrapped up" Milan said getting up going in her purse.

I knew exactly what she was talking about, or at least I thought.

She grabbed a sheet of paper out her bag. I read it. Then she went digging for more. She threw some condoms at me.

"You will need those."

I grabbed them, and kept reading the note.

"The fuck they mean, The semen is affecting your birth control?" I said ripping the paper

"That means you need to start pulling out dumbass, or Ima be pregnant. Cause we ain't ready for babies." She said closing her purse

"Stop being so boujee, and swallow sometimes." I said mumbling under my breath

"No, cause yo nasty ass probably don't even wash your dick right after you piss." She said walking over the me.

"I'm not wearing no fucking condom" I said kissing her.

"Well then you not getting no fucky fucky." She said backing out from the kiss, grabbing her purse.

"Yeah ok, if I gotta use cuffs, then so be it." I reached under the mixer for the boxes.

"Ok, I'm finna go to Jayda's house, we finna set up for my party this weekend."

I put the boxes back, because I'm just gonna pop-up at Jayda house with them.

"Lemme come with you, I gotta talk to Kev anyway" I said getting up stretching.

"Boy. You driving." She said rushing downstairs.

I grabbed my things, and followed her downstairs.

When I got in the car, she was in the passenger seat making a video with one of my songs singing word for word.

"Gimme a kiss, you look so beautiful." I reached in for a kiss.

She kissed me back of course.

"You all mines with your sexy ass" I said biting my lip.

She just laughed, posting the video.

"Damn, baby I got 50k likes already. These hoes love them some LanLann" She said sticking her tongue out.

I just shook my head, and drove to Jayda's house.

To Be Continued.