008

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟤:𝟤𝟨𝖺𝗆

Milan was in the crowd dancing, and She felt a pair of hands touch my ass. She thought it was Antonio till She heard them say

"wassup Milan." the person said said.

She turned around seeing that it was my a dude she used to talk to.

She quickly moved away.

"Why are you here? I didn't invite you." She said rolling my eyes.

"I know which is why I invited myself, I'm a lil hurt seeing you went back to the punk after all that." They  said licking their lips.

Milan still found him a lil attractive, but she knew what type of guy he was. So she would never date him.

"Kentrell, you gotta go. I'm sorry." Milan looked over seeing Antonio sitting in VIP talking to some people.

"Why? You was just tryna be boo'ed up with me yesterday" He said grabbing Milan's arm.

She tried to pull away, but his grip got tighter.

"Stop tryna pull away, you know you miss me." He then took her to the bathroom. Milan tried looking for Antonio but he wasn't in VIP anymore.

"You thought you was just gonna put that good ass pussy on me and then leave?" He said pinning her onto the bathroom wall

"STOPP! That was back in my stripper days, I'm not a stripper anymore!" She semi-yelled knowing no one could hear her.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm finna get back inside you one more time." He said slipping his hand into her dress feeling on her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She tried fighting him off, but he'd just kept going.

Someone opened the door, then moved his hand and was about to pull out his gun until he'd felt a cold gun tip in the center of his skull.

"Don't move nigga or your brains gon' be splattered every fucking where" They said.

"I had my eyes on Milan the whole time that dude walked in. I seen everything that was happening. I followed them into the bathroom, and listened to their conversation. She told me about him, and what he done to her." Antonio said to himself.

Antonio heard him say what he was saying, then he just came in.

"Don't move nigga or your brains gon' be splattered every fucking where" Antonio said putting the gun to his head clicking off of safety.

"You got it man" Milan's ex said putting his hands into the air surrendering.

"Get outta here Milan, Imma see you at home. Tell Kev I said come here." Antonio said as Milan ran out.

"You that lame ass rapper nigga she talk to" He said laughing.

"Talking to much shit with 2 guns to yo head nigga." Kev said putting his gun to his head also.

"Tonio I got this bitch ass nigga, you gon head with Milan." Kev said moving Antonio out the way.

Antonio left out the bathroom, seeing people leaving. Milan & Jayda weren't outside nor' inside. I'm guessing they left already. They couldn't drive so Milan's truck was still here. I took it and drove home.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was at home worried af, i was overwhelmed it's been a hour and Antonio hasn't answered none of my calls.

I was walking back and fourth, then someone banged on the door.

I ran towards the door, and looked at the peephole, then opened the door.

"My bad, you had left all yo shit, i had to tell damn near everybody to bring your shit to the house sometime this week" He said dropping some of the gifts.

"Oh I forgot, i'm sorry I was just scared a lil" I said putting on my slides.

"It's only a couple things in there I got it." He said going up the stairs.

"No, I got it. go shower or whatever." I said going to outside

I seen the Lambo, I jus couldn't believe this was mines.

I grabbed my bags, and took them upstairs. I heard Antonio in the shower, so I was about to surprise him.

I but my bags in the closet, and closed the bathroom door.

I hurried and put on my red lingerie, lit some candles, then hooked my phone to the bluetooth speaker.

Then, I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out the bathroom.

9 minutes later.

He finally came out, and had on a towel wrapped around his lower body.

"its my birthday now?" he said chuckling, licking his lips.

"antonio, stop talking." i said mugging him putting him on the bed.

i crawled onto the bed, in between his legs, slowly taking off my lingerie.

I seen as he observed every part of my body.

I moved his hands, and teased him touching his tip.

He flinched.

"don't do that" he said

i just shook it off and began givin him head.

7 minutes after

He released into my mouth, I swallowed of course.

he got these ceiling mirrors being the nasty nigga he is.

I got on top of him, and rode him till i couldn't no more.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩