010

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟦:𝟥𝟩𝗉𝗆

It was my 2nd day in the hospital, and things just been getting worse and worse

Jayda was still here, Antonio came back but couldn't stay because of work.

They keep running tests to see whats wrong, and they all are coming back negative.

I'm on Birth Control so I'm not pregnant, me and Antonio have been fuckin with a condom on, and taking Plan B right after so whats the problem.

When I took my latest checkup with my Obgyn doctor I took a test, it came back negative.

"Hey Ms Wright. The nurse told me that you are on Birth Control, and recently took a pregnancy test...Correct?" My doctor said coming in checking his notepad.

"Yeah" I said fiddling with my fingers

"Ok, good. Well you seem to be experiencing 'Gastroenteritis' also called a Stomach Virus. We're going to have to test your urine once more" He said handing me a urine cup.

"Alright" I said grabbing it and sitting up.

"When you're finished just press the button and your nurse will come right in" He said leaving out the room.

"I just searched that shit up, you be having diarrhea. Shitty booty ass" Jayda said making me laugh going into the bathroom.

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐎'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟧:𝟢𝟤𝗉𝗆

I was at home getting clothes, about to stop back at the hospital.

I took a shower and changed my clothes

I had Prince today we went out to get something to eat, and then I took him back to his moms.

𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

I finally made it to the hospital.

I made it up to her room, and Jayda was pacing back and fourth.

"Tonio" She said stopping and looking at me.

"Hey, where Milan?" I said scanning the room.

She walked over to me.

"She had to get rushed for an x-ray.

"Why?!" I said putting the bag of food down.

I was concerned as fuck now...

"She took a test for this shit like stomach virus and it came back positive" she said

"Can she die from it??" I said sitting the flowers down.

"They said its a low chance, but she most likely won't

I needa talk to the fuckin doctor, somebody fucking with her.

Someone knocked on the door, i opened it revealing a doctor pushing Milan in a wheel chair.

He laid her back in her bed, she looked so sick. I didn't like that, I feel like someone in here fucking her up with this medication.

"You must be Mr....." He looked onto his notepad. "Mr Banks" He said putting his hand out to shake my hand

"Yeah, that's me." I said shaking it.

"Ok, your girlfriend is currently resting. She fell asleep mid X-ray." He said looking at Milan, then back at me.

"Thats cool, and i had a question. Why y'all taking so much fucking blood outta her like she can't die from that shit" I said.

"She kept getting sicker and sicker everyday of her stay, and everything we thought she could be diagnosed with came back negative, except the recent one we just took" He said.

"Which one came back positive" Jayda said.

"Milan said she'd be comfortable telling you all herself." The doctor said.

"I will be back with her discharge paper, and medication when she wakes up she give the button a press." He added leaving out.

"Medicine, Discharge papers? You think it's the stomach virus?" I said to jayda.

"Ion know, but i hope its nothing bad" She said sitting in the guest chair.

Then we were just chilling, waiting for Milan to wake up.

Milan's POV
𝟩:𝟢𝟪am

I woke up seeing Antonio at the edge of my bed.

I kicked Antonio, and started laughing.

"Goodmorning ugly" He said coming over to kiss me.

I pulled away cause his breath was kickinggg.

"ewww, shitty booty ass breath" I said laughing, and then he started laughing.

"Shut yo ass up, I didn't bring my tooth brush. I wasn't expecting to stay that long." He said kissing me again.

"Mmm" I said pulling him into another kiss.

"Mhm, you so fine " He said, and we was just kissing kissing.

The somebody came in.

"Wadduppp my familyyy" Kevin said, coming in all loud and shit.

"Shut the fuck up KEVIN, it's early in the fucking morning ho" I said getting irritated.

"Damn, why you going off on him." Antonio, said hitting my leg.

"Right, Ms Mad face" He said, and Jayda started laughing.

"Well, good morning J" I said smiling.

"Goodmorning, now call that fuck ass doctor, I'm ready to go the fuck homee!" Jayda said getting up stretching.

"Right, me too" I said, playing in my hair.

"Nah nah, you need to tell us what the doctor told you." Antonio said.

My stomach dropped.

"What you talking about.." I said looking at him, fiddling with my fingers.

"Milan, don't act stupid. What did he tell you?" Jayda said, sitting on Kev's lap.

"Ok, well.." I said

To Be Continued...