005

6:18 pm
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝗼'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Milan did a quickie in the car, and she forced me to put on the condom.

We finally made it to Jayda and Kev's house. The doors was unlocked and all.

"The fuck?" Milan said looking at me.

We went inside, I heard Jayda screaming. Sounded like she was crying a little, I ran up the stairs, and bussed in the door.

They both looked at me, it was just Kev doing her from the back.

I covered my eyes, and left out the room laughing.

'What she okay??" Milan said coming up the stairs.

"Yeah, she good. They doing the nasty." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Freaky asses, they need to hurry up and get done." Milan said laughing.

"Don't rush us! Here we come, knowing d-d-damn well! FUCK KEV STOP" Jayda moaned trying to say.

Me and Milan went downstairs, to the living room. We was just on our phones. Then I got tagged in a ShadeRoom post, I wasn't gonna look at it yet.

They finally came out and Kev sat by me, and Jayda sat by Milan.

"Horny freaky fucks." Milan said, and we all started laughing.

"Sooo, since Milan got everything for tomorrow. I'll call Rico, and get him to come over and do your hair." Jayda said playing in Milan's hair.

"Ain't that nigga gay?" Kevin said, and we started dying laughing.

"Nooo, well not that I think.." Milan said.

"Right, straight boys can do hair. The fuck" Jayda said flipping her hair.

"Aight, me and Kev finna go see if we can get into something. See y'all in a lil bit."

Then me and Kev got up, kissed our girls. Of course Milan had to be different and slip her hand in my underwear then grabbed my growing man. I groaned a little, cause her hand was cold.

"Fuck." I said softly in her ear, taking her hand out.

"Don't have me remind you, what you got at home. Slip up and you'll miss what you have" She whispered in my ear, then kissed me.

I'm not going to lie, that turned me on. I love when Milan try and take control, its sexy. She don't even gotta remind me, none of these hoes got nothing on ha.

I shook my head in a way that I agree, and we walked out. Got into Kev's car, and drove to my house.

2 hours later...

I was getting calls, texts, notifications on ALL my socials. I opened Instagram, and seen a post from 'The Shade Room'.

 I opened Instagram, and seen a post from 'The Shade Room'

Mind was blown, I had to leave a comment. Moments later, dude replied to my comment. Got me even more mad. I showed Kev, and he said he gonna kill him. I was along with it.

I texted Milan.

milan❤️😩 >

come get yo shit im done 💯

milan❤️😩
tonio that shit don't mean NOTHING.  come get me so we can talk

naw fuck talking, go back in the ig comments and flirt.
read 9:28pm

I threw my phone, and dozed off on the couch sleep.

To Be Continued...