014

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟩𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒.

I was at an old friend's salon, we just connected back after i seen her being Nicki Minaj's MUA

She was doing my makeup right now, I was hoping for a baby girl cause why not so I'm getting a pink type theme.

Even though Antonio wants a boy, Imma still be happy that I got blessed with a baby.

"Girll, I can't believe you all big and pregnant suss" She said doing my make-up.

"Righttt, but I guess it was time. I feel ready, I'm straight mentally, physically, and financially.

"Same girl but, I ain't ready to be cancelling big ass celebrities bookings cause my baby got a cold." She said making me laugh.

"Don't give me no regretsss" I said as we laughed.

After a good 20 minutes she finished.

"BigLan who thisss" I said looking in the mirror smilling.

"Bitch you loook good as fuckkkk" She said playing in my hair.

"Bitch I know, thanks to you hoeee" I said pulling out my phone recording.

"Period, MUA my sus herselff" I said putting the camera on her, then my belly bump.

Then I ended the recording and posted it.

"Girl I love you so fucking muchh, you snapped." I said hugging her.

"You already know, Girl. I got you forever just like you got me." She said hugging me back

"I'm gonna be there once I get off, I get off in like 3 hours" She said.

"Ok that's fine. You won't even be late." I said grabbing my things

We said our goodbyes, and I drove to Antonio's house.

I had to get my dress, my fitters sent it to his house, cause that's where I'm usually at when they do my clothing.

I walked in, and there he was, smoking with Javen.

"Damnn Milan, you look goooood" Javen said, taking the blunt from Antonio.

"Thanks Javen. You look good too" I said and started smiling.

Antonio looked at me from the side of his eye, not saying nothing to me.

I went upstairs to his room, and it was weed, guns, and all that shit.

If that nigga THINKS when I have this baby he's going to keep him for a night. He got something coming.

I grabbed my dress, and I nearly fell, because of these damn kicks.

"Baby, stop trying to kill your mommy" I said bending over trying to grab my phone.

I grabbed the dress, and went downstairs. Javen was sitting on the couch but Antonio wasn't there anymore.

"Milan aye cmere I gotta ask you something" He said scooting over making me a spot on the couch.

I sat down by him, and rubbed my belly.

"Wassup Javen?" I said looking at him rub his hands.

"Be honest with me. When was the last time you got some good ass dick?" He said.

I burst out laughing...he was serious though.

"Yesterday" I said I was lying, and I got up.

"Stop lying. Dave can't dick you down, like my brudda can. Take him back, you see that nigga hurting" He said standing up taking my hand.

"Antonio not hurting. If he was, he would be trying. he went on IG live saying fuck me infront of those lil hoes of his. Fuck you mean he hurting. IM HURTING! I'm carrying this nigga baby, when I could've got an abortion." I said getting all emotional

"Sis, you know I got you forever. If you want me to talk to him I'll do that. if he fuck up, I got his ass. You may not like me like that, but I'll beat his fucking ass" He said hugging me.

I left out, and drove to the venue.

To Be Continued...