021

Antonio's POV

If Milan thought I was a dummy and was not about to come to her house, she got another thing coming.

I knocked on the door, and heard her walking to the door.

,Then she opened it, but it wasn't her. It was Dave.

"Wassup, what you need" He said eating a bag of chips.

I hated this nigga with a passion, but once I get my baby momma back. I can kill his ass.

"Boo who's at the door?" Milan said coming down the stairs with Aj.

"Yo baby dad" He said moving out her way, and taking Aj from her.

"Aye man, cmon Dave. Put my baby down" I said.

"Nigga what?" He said laughing, going upstairs with Aj.

"What you want Antonio, you ready to go to court like I said" She said folding her arms.

I grabbed her, and brought her outside.

"Milan quit this show you putting on for that nigga" I said.

She just stood there, I looked in her eyes she showed no emotion.

y'all i'm playing my r&b playlist right now, so i'm kinda in my feels. *sigh emoji*

"You don't scare me anymore Antonio. I moved on, I'm happy. Stop acting like you miss me, I felt like shit during my pregnancy. You have people thinking i'm the bad person when I'm not. You made me this way, you! I felt like you didn't love me anymore, you only used me. Do you even love me like I loved you? No! I felt I was only trying to keep structure in our relationship. I took you back, more than two times. Your a fucking asshole, I will always have love for you, but i'll never LOVE you the same as I did before. Stop trying, I'm happy." She said balling her eyes out

I didn't wanna look like a bitch, and she just turn me down once again. I missed her truly, I loved her touch, the way she made me feel.

"Milan.." I said as she fell into my chest.

I couldn't do anything but hold her.

"Milan, I apologize I truly do. I was just fucked up at the time. I never stopped loving you baby, I was not in my right mind doing those things I did. With tours, music, you, and my baby. It was a whole lot, during the time I also thought of quitting the whole music thing because of the stress. You never wanted to sit down and talk with me, because of your mood swings. Now your not pregnant you moved on with Dave. That hurts me Milan, to see you with him." I said wiping my face.

She pulled away from me.

"Antonio, you still don't get it." She said crying some more, now she was sobbing.

"Milan, take me back. I can't buy your love I understand that. I will show you I'm better, I swear. Come home, I miss seeing your beautiful smile, waking up and feeling your touch, just being around you made me happy. You will always be mine, you bring out a different feeling inside me that I'd never felt with any of my past hoes." I said begging her, almost on 1 knee damn near.

She just looked down, not wanting to face me, or look at me.

"Do you want to see Aj?" She said wiping her face, and clearing her throat.

"Yeah" I said softly..

She went inside, and got Aj.

He got so big, and grew into his color more. He's going to be a lil lightskin like his mama.

I took him, and smiled. He had a touch like his mama, look exactly alike to her.

Aj is a 50/50 baby.

My nose, eye color, lips. His moms face shape, hair, and eye shape.

I could sit here, and stare at him all day.

He bit my finger taking me out the zone.

"Damn boy, you tryna hurt me now?" I said laughing, so did Milan.

"Alright well, I gotta go back home. My moms was there..." I said handing Aj back to Milan.

She grabbed my arm, as soon as I was about to walk away.

"You wanna umm, take him to meet your...mom?" She said handing him back.

I shook my head yeah, and she went to get him a fresh pair of clothes. I drove home and we played around with him.

To Be Continued..

Here's a little update, I have 5 more chapters for y'all coming tomorrow stay tuned guys..

Vote

Comment

and Follow me <3