017

2 weeks later.

Dave's POV

I haven't talked to Milan in a long time. I think she gave birth but she haven't activated her socials back, nor has TSR said anything about it.

I'm going to pull up on her, and see if she's ok.

A couple minutes later...

I knocked at her door, and there she was in a robe, drinking a smoothie.

"What Dave?" She said with a irritated look on her face, and a tone in her voice.

"Can I come in." I said trying to come thru her.

"No, talk in the hallways" She said.

"You have company or something?" I said looking in her apartment.

She closed the door some.

"WHY ARE YOU WORRIED YOU NOT MY NIGGA." She said getting frustrated.

"Oh, I see. You back with Key..." I said backing up.

"Dave, I'm not with that bitch ass nigga. Just because I put you back in your friend-zone ass lane don't mean I'm back with somebody. Y'all niggas act just a-fucking-like." She said slamming the door in my face.

I didn't bother to knock again, or try and chase her. I'll just come back when she loses her attitude.

Milan's POV

"Girl I know that wasn't Antonio ass, cause he must want another ass beating." Jayda said cracking her knuckles.

"Sis no, he had enough he ain't even call me since then." I said groaning, and rubbing my belly.

"Hold on, let me get that gel for your stomach." Jayda said getting up, and going into the bathroom.

These contractions are killing me.

Then Jayda came back, and put the gel on my stomach.

"Whew shit, thats cold as hell. Sending chills down my damn body." I said laughing.

Jayda didn't laugh, she was just stuck looking at my belly.

"Girl you good?" I said laughing nervously.

"Milan, thats not chills going down your body." She said putting the top back on the gel, and getting up pulling out her phone.

I looked down, and my water broke.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDD, JAYDA CALL ANTONIO PLEASE" I said shedding a couple tears.

12 minutes later...

I heard a knock on the door, and Jayda opened it.

"Where is she, is she okay? WHY y'all not at the hospital yet?" Antonio said rushing to me.

He kissed me, and helped me up.

"Call Kev, and her peoples. Tell em we at the hospital." Antonio, said.

Antonio did everything by himself, he grabbed me, put all my things together, and he sped to the hospital. We had police escort because it was some officers in the lobby.

To be continued...