part 25.

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬--
𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❧
10:58am

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬-- 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❧10:58am

------------------------------------------------------

"Where the fuck were you?" Milan yelled In my face.

I didn't care what she had to say, she has me out here looking like a clown the way her and Key are all over TSR.

She mushed my head.

"So you don't hear me talking to you?" She said getting more angry and angry.

"I'm ignoring you right now If you don't see that" I said walking away from her so I can purchase my wristband.

"Wow...Fuck you Dave" She said flipping me off walking towards the group.

She been moving hella different since we got here. She don't want to have sex, talk to me, barely even be around me now. I didn't even do nothing to this girl.

I finally got my wristband and before I caught up with them, I seen Aj struggling to open his chips

"You need help?" I said kneeling down to his level.

He nodded

I grabbed them and opened it for him.

He just looked at me.

boo nigga, you look like yo mama and im mad at her rn

"thank you" Aj said softly and reaching up at me

i hope he dont think im finna pick him up

"uppp upppp" He whined

see mmcht mane.

I picked him up, and put him on my back to catch up with his people.

"Mommmyyy" He screamed and tried to get down.

"Ok ok wait" I said putting him down, and he went running into Milan's arms.

"Hey my handsome. You had me scared" She said, she looked at me and I quickly turned around.

"Daveid helped me with chips" He said pointed at me.

* dont come for me, thats how my little cousin pronounced his name so why not LMAO *

"David helped you?" She said smiling then picking him up