019

3 months later

Friday, 9:37am

Milan's POV

I at home with Dave, Aj was with his dad. Me and Dave has got serious but not relationship serious, He has been staying over helping me like he was before.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Dave said hugging me from the back.

"Hey David" I said smiling, and flipping the pancakes.

"I was thinking we should plan a trip this summer, Me, you, and Aj"

"Hm, I don't know. I already don't want Aj outside" I said moving away from Dave.

"Why not? You let yo baby dads take him all around the world.

"And I snap on Antonio ass just because that, don't mess up OUR bond trying to be captain save-a-hoe." I said putting the breakfast on 2 plates, and handing Dave his.

"I'm just recommending something, you don't want a relationship I understand that. So why not just be good-friends and go places in public together" Dave said, taking his plate.

"Dave, I don't want people saying we are in a relationship and you getting hurt because on Tonio's anger issues." I said kissing his cheek.

"Fuck Antonio, let him think what he wants. Your grown as fuck, he caused to much he gets to do what he wants but you can't go out in public with nobody?" Dave said putting his plate down, he was angry I can tell from the way his eyes changed to a dark brown.

"David, your making shit a fucking problem when it's not. I'm telling you drop the whole fucking conversation and your getting mad because of what I WANT. You know what fuck you Dave get the fuck out" I said, pushing him.

"Lan, chill the fuck out. I'm not going in where" Dave said grabbing my hands, and pushing me into the wall but not hard enough.

"Ok I got something for your ass, watch." I grabbed my plate, and went upstairs to my room.

I ate my food, and watched TV. I was about to doze off until this fucker came in, and got in my bed.

"Get the fuck out David. I don't wanna talk to you" I said turning my back towards him.

"I know, you are going to listen to what the fuck I have to say" Dave said, he always thinks he controls me.

I didn't say nothing, I just turned towards him & sat up.

"Your still inlove with Key, I understand that but, you trying to fix things with him and catch him with another female, you come back here all hurt. Stop trying Milan, he doesn't deserve you. I'm not picking your decisions but its a suggestion." Dave said, and then he got out the bed

"Dave" I said softly.

He just ignored me, and left out the room, I followed him.

"DAVID" I said grabbing his arms.

"Milan, no. I'm not finna be yo' lil side-nigga or whatever you wanna call it. You not finna play with me" He said, snatching his arms back.

"Dave, nobody playing with you. I just don't want to mess up our bond if people make up weird assumptions. Not everything is about Antonio." I said looking at him.

He grabbed my face, and we just stared at each other.

"Milan, then it's good to say our bond is already messed up" Dave said, and then he kissed me.

I wasn't giving in, until he picked me up. That's when I gave in.

"Wait Dave, Dave, Wait" I said after every kiss, he just kept going & took me upstairs to my room.

He pulled my shorts down, and laid me on the bed.

"D-d-dave" I moaned as he kissed my flower.

I didn't want to at first, but he's making it hard to resist. What is he doing to me, I love & hate it altogether. I want him, and he wants me.

"Milan" He semi-yelled.

I didn't even notice he was talking to me.

"Y-y-yes?" I said looking down at him.

"Do you want me to continue?" He said.

"yeah" I said softly.

Without a warning, he rammed his package into my flower. I didn't even know he was naked.

*sorry not scenes right now, but next time I got yall. haha <3

4 hours later...

I heard a loud knock at the door.

"Oh shit" Dave groaned.

"Wait you heard that Dave?" I tried saying attempting to push him out.

"No, don't move I'm about to buss" He said speeding up.

"F-f-f-fuckkk, dave pull out!" I said moaning loudly into the pillow.

Then felt him pull out, and a cold liquid go onto my back.

I moaned one last time, out of relieve.

I heard another knock.

I wiped it off, and put on my versace robe. Dave was already in the bathroom taking a shower.

I went downstairs, and looked thru the peephole...It was Antonio, without my baby.

"Hold on!" I said running into the bathroom downstairs, and fixed my hair.

Then after I opened it.

"Yeah" I said catching my breath.

"Why the hell you taking so long to open the door?" Antonio said laughing.

I looked him up & down.

"This my house the fuck you mean, and I was showering." I said, the quickest lie I could think of.

"Mhm, you didn't get my text I'm guessing" He said looking around the inside.

"No, I was in the shower" I said getting quickly irritated.

"I'm taking Aj with me to this show in Houston." He said.

I heard a boom come from upstairs.

"Ok, cool. Call me so I can come see him before you guys leave." I said trying to quickly close the door, but his foot was right there.

"What the hell was that Milan? You got company?" He said opening the door back.

"Why does it matter if I did!" I said semi-yelling.

Then Antonio lost eye contact with me, staring at something behind me.

"Oh this what we doing Milan?" Antonio said, trying to push me out the way.

"Antonio, don't fucking push me." I said adding more strength into blocking the door way.

He man-handled me, and pushed me onto the floor.

"Aye, Key. Why the fuck you just push a female bruh" Dave said getting in Antonio face.

"Nigga shut yo ass up, you in here getting my seconds bruh? I thought I could trust you nigga." Antonio said sending a punch at David in his face, causin David to fall into the wall.

Soon after they both were getting good licks. I was trying to regain my strength to break it up.

"STOP Y'ALL" I yelled trying to break them up, grabbing Antonio off of Dave.

I grabbed Antonio off of Dave, and pushed him into the hallway.

"Leave Antonio, I'll come back to get my baby early tomorrow. I don't want you taking him out of town" I said slamming the door, and going straight for Dave's Aid.

He wasn't so bad just a couple bruises.

To Be Continued...