022

Milan's POV

4:24 PM

*a small scene, if you dont want to read scroll down, to where you see bold text*

"Fuckk Dave waittt" I screamed forcing myself to say trying to take my legs off his shoulders.

I was scratching his back all up.

"Stop fucking running Milan, damn" He said in my ear, and smacked my leg hard as hell.

He was pounding my shit, his shit ain't even long, well a good 7 inches. But it's thickkk, i don't know how he puts it in.

"Dave wait, I'm finna cumm" I moaned, trying to push him out.

"Hold it in Milan, you cum imma go for another round" He said kissing my neck.

I was drained out at this point, he fucked me in the car, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, on the dresser, in the shower, from the back, the front, upside down, and sideways. We've been going for 5 hours now.

"Dont cum inside me. Pull out, I'm not on birth control anymore." I said attempting to slide off the bed.

"Milan, quit fucking moving." He said aggressively, grabbing my hand

He came inside me, and I came, and then he pulled out, and went into the bathroom.

I quickly got up, and put on my clothing. I looked in the mirror seeing my neck.

"Fuck" I said under my breath, touching the bruises

It was Aj's 5 month birthday, I was going to Tonio's house to see him.

I left a note on the dresser telling him I went to get a Plan B.

I left out, and drove to Antonio's house.

I called Jayda because I seen Kev's car outside.

She didn't answer, she texted me

-------------------

Hey sis, wassup?

Where are you?

Antonio's house with Kev

Come open the door, I'm outside.

Mk

------------------

"Hey Milan" Kev said, waving up at me.

"Hey.. where's Aj?" I said sitting my purse down on the couch.

"Upstairs sleeping." Antonio said, looking me up and down.

"Ok, Imma go wake him up." I said making my way upstairs.

He wasn't sleep he was woke. I picked him up, and was about to come back down until Jayda stopped me

"Girl, look at your neck" She said touching my neck.

"Oh my gosh I know." I said moving her hand off of me.

"Girl why didn't you put no makeup on it? You know how Tonio is.." She said going thru her purse.

"Oh my god Jayda, I didn't have time damn." I said laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing" She said before she started laughing with me.

"Take Aj downstairs, and come back up to the bathroom" Jayda said rushing to the bathroom.

I took Aj downstairs with Antonio, and went back upstairs.

She covered up the hickies, then we went back to the couch where the boys were.

"Mann, Bernice so fucking bad man" Kev said showing Antonio pictures of her.

Since he was sitting inbetween Jayda's lap, she pulled his hair, and smacked him.

"Don't fucking play with me Kev" She said.

"I seen her onlyfans, that bitch look good." Antonio said, taking the phone.

I gave him a side eye, and finished taking pictures of Aj.

"I want 8 kids" Kevin said out of no where, and Antonio laughed.

"Kevin, unt unt." I said, shaking my head.

"I want bout 3 more kids, ion know yet. I gotta find the right girl though." Antonio said looking at me, and then back at his phone.

Then I got a call from Dave.

"Wait y'all shhh" I said answering the phone.

"I seen Jayda at Walmart, so I'm chilling with her right now." I said looking around.

Everybody was looking at me.

"I came to see my fucking baby. You in my house tryna disrespect me cause your jealous......You know what bye Dave, be out my shit by time I come back or I'm calling the police." I said hanging up, and grabbing my purse.

"Wait hold on, It's this thing that was in Aj's bag, Ion know if it was yours or what.." Antonio said going upstairs. I followed him into his room.

"Hurry up Tonio, I gotta go." I said

He closed the door.

"You good?" He said.

"Omg, is that what you wanted?" I folded my arms.

He walked over to me, like hella close. I had no space.

"Why you keep playing with me? Come home Milan, you know you only with that n*gga because you wanna act like you don't need me." He said.

I looked up at him, and then back down. He wasn't lying, but I actually got feelings for Dave, and can't just leave him alone like that.

"Antonio, you're wasting my time"

"No I'm not answer my question, Am I right or wrong?" He said pinning me onto the wall.

I was turned on, but my loyalty stands perfectly with Dave.

"Your right Antonio, can you give me what brought my up here for?" I said trying to move away from him.

"I brought you up to tell you I miss your foreal, quit playin" He said looking me up and down.

Panties soaked. Then, next thing you know. All our clothes were off and we were getting busy...

To Be Continued...