018

Milan's POV

11:09 am

"PUSHH" One of the doctors said,

I pushed as hard as I could, he wouldn't come out, I refused to have a C-Section.

"I can't do it " I screaming, crying.

"You got this baby, hurry and get Aj out" Antonio said holding my hand.

"Ok you ready?" The doctors said in a union.

"Yes" I said taking a deep breath.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Push!!

I took a huge push, and then I passed out...

Antonio's POV

Milan was knocked out cold. Aj came out before she passed out, and they did what they had to do, and I kept him in my arms.

He was so handsome, he looked like me and his mama.

I was sleepy, but Aj wasn't he was bouncing, crying, and drinking milk.

A hour later

He was sleep, I ain't go to sleep yet. I got hungry, so I went to the vending machine. I grabbed a gatorade, and some doritos. There was Mr Wright, and Dejha checking in.

"Hey Dejha, and Mr Wright." I said walking over to them.

"Hey sonn." Milan's Dad said shaking my hand, like those hug handshakes yeah that.

"and don't call me Mr Wright, just call me pops. You my son in law boy" He said laughing.

"Wheres my nephew at?" Dejha said.

"Follow me." I said walking back to the room.

There Milan was wide awake, standing over Aj.

"Oh my jesus he's sleepingg" Pops said whispering, walking over to Aj's little crib.

"He looks just like you both" Dejha said looking at Milan, then me.

"Did you get to enjoy your golden hour?" Pops said hugging Milan.

"No, she passed straight out once he came." I said chuckling a little.

"Just like her mom, and sister. It must be a curse or something" Pops said, and everyone shared a laugh.

We laughed, talked, and all enjoyed our time with Aj. I left all my shit at home because I rushed over to Milan's House, so I only had my phone, no charger nothing.

"I'm about to go home, to get my charger and stuff" I said putting my hoodie on, and leaving out.

30 minutes later...

I made it home, and grabbed my things. I took a couple pictures of Aj, and posted them on my instagram.

Antonio Banks JR, born at 11:11am

I had started getting calls, and messages from friends, and family.

He had hella hair already, probably because his mama.

I was on my way back to the hospital, then I heard a noise from upstairs.

I grabbed my gun, and went upstairs.

"Who the hell in my fucking house" I said checking the rooms.

I checked my room, and it was Kelani.

"Hey nice seeing your back home Mr Banks" She said smirking, with a gun in her hand.

"Kelani, why are you here" I said coming in, standing on the opposite side of the bed from her.

"I can't come check on my husband. You forgot about me since you've blown up." She said walking over to me.

"I'm not your husband, and you left me. Kelani, I don't love you anymore. Leave me and mines the fuck alone" I said smacking her hand, because she tried to grab my face.

"Ok, you know. I've been your little hit woman for long enough. I'll pay you, or somebody you love a visit. I'll let you enjoy Aj for a month though." She said smiling, and leaving out the house...

Kelani is crazy as fuck, I gotta get her dealt with before she try & come between me and my family.

To Be Continued...