016

I just came from my last check-up, I was READY TO POPPP! I'm so excited to welcome my baby into the world. I've been taking care of myself, and my baby. Antonio brought everything Aj needs. Yes Aj, I'm naming my baby boy Antonio Jr. I had got a Condo downtown, it was something better than nothing.

"MILAN!" Jayda yelled.

"Yes J?" I said getting up, and going into Aj's room.

"Girl, this shit is so plain. You got a crib, dresser, and changing space. No decorations?" She said.

"I have decorations already, you just sit your hyper ass down. I'll put them up when I'm ready." I said rolling my eyes, and going back into my room.

"Anyways, my tt baby can come anytime. I'm so happy you don't even knoww" She said squealing like a kid.

We talked for a little, and then I had to go to Antonio's house, and get the rest of my shoes.

This pregnancy completely changed me like o-m-g. I'm so big, and I'm eating a whole lot than I do. On the good side, my butt has grown, my skin is clear, I'm glowing, and my hair is hella long & healthy. My baby blessed me with all this.

and Now I'm getting ready to go to Antonio's house.

Antonio's POV

I was getting some head from this instagram thot. She got a good throat, no cap.

"Yoo Antonio" My homie said from the door.

"Wassup bro." I said pushing the girl head down some more.

"Yo baby moms here bro, you want me to let her in?" He said.

"Fuck, uh hold on. Let her in, tell her sit on the couch right quick." I said

"Aight I got you" He said as his footsteps disappeared.

2 minutes later.

Shawty picked her head up.

"Key, you choking me." She said looking up at me.

"I don't give a fuck" I said pushing her head back down, making her continue.

5 minutes after that, I bussed on her face, and fixed myself.

"Yo, you can't go out the front. My baby moms sitting on the couch" I said helping her gather her things.

"I know, but I ain't going out no damn window either so what the fuck?" She said folding her arms.

"Just go in the guest room" I said taking her to the guest room.

Then, I went downstairs.

"I'm done, you can go in now" I said going into the living room where she was.

"Mhm" She said getting off the couch, and going upstairs. Jayda went with her, didn't even know Jayda was here.

A couple minutes passed

"Antonio, I'm finna beat your fucking ass" Jayda, said rushing down the stairs to me, so was Milan.

"Where to hell is my balenciagas?" Milan said standing in front of me.

"You been took those with you." I said, I lied. One of my hoes came, and lost her shoes, so I gave her Milans.

"No the hell I didn't only shoes I took from here are my red bottoms, and the rest of my heels" Milan said sitting her bags down.

"Milan, you did bro."

"Sis, I got you" Jayda said getting up, and attacking me.

She punched me in my face, chest, and arms. She got a few licks, I ain't hit back because its a female, and my homie girl. All I could do was dodge, and protect.

"Jayda! Jayda chill!!" Milan said trying to grab Jayda.

"Naw fuck this, all this nigga done did to you. You come to MY house, cry to ME. EVERY time he does something" Jayda said still punching me, at this point It started to hurt me.

A couple seconds later, I got control of her, and she stopped.

"Fuck you Antonio, I fucking hate you. Don't even bother to come try and see MY baby cause' your not." Milan said, flipping me off and leaving out with the shoes and other things she still had over.

I'm missed Milan, but I'm not in my right mind. I'm stressing hella bad, ever since this baby we went down hill. She's my soulmate, literally.

To Be Continued...