002

𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈 𝐎 '𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐆𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤' 𝐏 𝐇 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐏 𝐒
Atlanta, Georgia
StripClub.
9:37pm

Me and a couple of my homeboys made it into the club, and we dapped up a couple people

"Yo, we finna be here for a couple hours. Get comfortable" I said to them as they nodded before we separated.

One of the dancers offered me a dance and I accepted cause she was dragging ass.

She took me into the back booth, and did her thing.

After like a couple minutes I seen a familiar face walk pass.

"Lan, you wanna take-over im about the get off" The current dancer said as im guessing 'Lan' walked in.

It was the girl from the mall, we didn't catch eye contact untill I guess she noticed i was staring and we caught eyes.

"Yeah I can" She said stepping in the booth.

She came over to me,  started to give me the lap
dance, and put her head into my neck.

"Thanks for the shoes" She whispered in my ear

"You welcome" I said rubbing on her booty.

It was hella soft, I thought it was gonna be a lil thick cause it look plastic.

"You can't touch on me" She said getting up

"Why not" I said licking my lips.

"Cause it's against the rules" She said laughing a lil bit.

"Ok then come home with me" I said.

I wasn't desperate, but I wanted her.

"Ion even do that, I barely know you" She said continuing the dance

"My name is Antonio Zy'aire Phillips, im 21, and i want you ta come ta my house" I said making her laugh.

"Gimme 20k so I can pay for the rest of this apartment" she said standing back up.

"It's at the crib" I said looking at her body.

"Antonio don't even try and play with me like that" She said mugging me.

"Ima be waiting for you outside." I said getting up and leaving out the club texting my homeboys.

𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐀 𝐍   𝐁 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒
Chicago, Illinois
10:17pm

I grabbed all my thing leaving out the club, looking outside for Antonio.

"Where the fuck" I said to myself before seeing a tinted out black trackhawk pull up.

Some dude rolled down the window as smoke came out of the vehicle.

"Get ina back" He said.

"You got me fucked up if you just made me clock out to get in the fucking backseat" I said crossing my arms standing there

Antonio tapped him passing him the blunt and telling him something in his ear.

He then got out getting in the back.

I got in feeling a pair of eyeballs on me.

"Can you just fucking drive" I said mugging him.

"I'll drive yo ass to the heaven gates keep talking to me like that" He said speeding from the club making his way to his house.

25 minutes later

We arrived at this suburban looking house, it was HUGE to me cause i grew up in Chicago.

We got out, and once I walked in i could smell all the weed and hoes in the air.

no difference from this and the club, def can't husband this nigga.

It was like 6 dudes here, they was fine but wasn't better than Antonio.

He told them something, and they went into a room. They had the door opened for a long time so I seen some stairs leading to a basement I guess.

He grabbed my hand tight while i was tryna observe my surroundings and damn near dragged me upstairs.

I was teasing him in the car once his homeboy got dropped off.

He pulled over but I was playing scared, and he got mad.

He took me into this room, looked like a regular weed smoking, ho fuckin, rapper nigga room.

I sat on the bed as he locked the doors.

I regret fucking with him in the car, cause he was mad af.

Jaws clenched, and his veins was poked out just staring.

"What you eye fucking me" I said laughing a lil bit.

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄...

"Bet" He said before pushing me on the bed and laying me on my back, taking everything both of us had on off.

I mean butt ass naked.

He put my legs up, and positioned his self on my coot, before inserting it slowly.

I haven't had sex in a good month or two so I was tight.

He sped up looking me in my eyes.

He had this look in his eyes I liked for some reason.

I moaned as he caught the speed I liked.

Hitting all the good spots, all the right spots. I was inlove.

He continued for 10 minutes before pulling out of me and flipping me on my stomach.

face down ass up type shit.

He pushed into me, and we went on till the sun came out.
———————————————

questions??

vote for 1000$.