☽ Kim Seungmin [Stray Kids] | Broken

Word count: 757
.
.
.
!! Warning: there are mentions of suicide !!

—————
———

My laughing slowed as I looked from Felix, who made the joke, to Seungmin who looked emotionless at this point. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as he quickly smiled, shaking his head, beginning to make small talk with Christopher.
.
.
.
Seungmin has been like this the past couple of days - distant, emotionless; heartless, so to speak. He hasn't been paying me much attention when he used to devote all of his spare time to me: taking me shopping, on cute little dates, going to enjoy ourselves on the beach. Absolutely any and everything.. until recently. I honestly couldn't tell you what was wrong with him, but it pained me to see him like this.

*~time skip~*

After arriving home, getting ready for bed, and eventually laying down besides Seungmin, I finally decided to say something: "Hey Min.. what's wrong? You haven't been yourself lately and it's worrying me." "It's nothing.." He whispered, turning away from me. "Seungmin, I know something's wrong... why won't you tell me? This isn't healthy.." I whispered, kissing his cheek to which he gently pushed me away. I looked at him, shocked; confused.

"Y/n.... I'm not happy in this relationship anymore. I feel like we're lacking something but I'm not sure what it is so I can't fix it like I want to.." He said, sitting up and looking at me. "Baby, that's okay!" I laughed, relieved as I thought it was something way worse. "No Y/n, you don't understand. We can't be together. Besides, I don't think I love you anymore.." He said, instantly making me freeze up. "W-what?" I asked, swallowing as tears brimmed my eyes and I sat up. Seungmin sighed, getting out of bed and walking out onto the balcony, leaving me in the bed by myself.

"I don't think I love you anymore.." I mumbled to myself, still shocked - but more so hurt now. "Damn... I should've seen that from a mile away.." I cursed myself, throwing the blankets off, changing into warmer clothes before grabbing the car keys and leaving.

*~time skip~*

I eventually arrived at the Stray Kids dorm and texted Han; the member I was closest with, that I was downstairs and needed him, asap.
.
.
.
"He said he doesn't think he loves me anymore and he's not happy with me..." I cried into his chest after he came down and saw me sitting against the JYP building. "Oh... Y/n.. I-I'm so sorry..." He whispered, hugging me tightly as he placed his head against mine. "I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now.." He said softly, gently brushing through my hair with his fingers. "I hope you never experience this.." I mumbled, wiping my tears away and putting on a fake smile, pretending nothing happened. "Y/n, you can cry. I won't judge you.." Han begin before I shook my head; "It's alright. I've cried enough.. thanks for talking to me." I replied, hugging him before slowly proceeding to my car.

"How can I expect him to comfort me when his own member did this to me? He can't say the things I wanna hear... that's my fault, though." I whispered, turning on the radio and leaving, heading anywhere but home. I heard my phone ding and looked down to see a text message from Seungmin.

• —————— •

Puppy 🐶❤️: Y/n... can you come home so we can talk? I don't like this.. not explaining myself? It hurts..

• —————— •

"It hurts you?" I scuffed, tears rolling down my face as I laughed a little. "An you broke me. Please Min.. explain that type of hurt." I whispered, pushing the gas as hard as I could, running the red light. I saw the headlights of another driver coming directly towards me and my life flashed before my eyes.

I saw my mom, my childhood pet, the very first moment I met Seungmin, the first interaction I had with Stray Kids, the time my friend and I went cliff diving, the first concert I ever attended, baking in the kitchen with my grandma, volunteering at the veterinarian clinic, that time I ate wasabi on a marshmallow while being so confident the taste would balance each other out, going to the aquarium; my safe place.. and the positive pregnancy test in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, closing my eyes as the last tear rolled down my cheek, a forced smile appearing on my face as the semi made contact with me, instantly killing me.