✔︎ Nakamoto Yuta [NCT] | Chains

Word count: 1,603
-
Dom: Yuta
Sub: Y/n
.
.
.
Before writing, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for being so inactive recently. I've been sick and haven't had any motivation whatsoever. Not to mention school life has been hectic.
On another note: I've been seeing how much we're growing! God... we're so close to 10k.. this is honestly insane. I really hope you guys can stay with me until I got more motivation. I've had this Yuta idea for weeks and I'll write it off and on, but I could just never finish it. Of course when you see this, it'll be done, so I hope you enjoy it in all its glory <3

—————
———

"I'm home baby." I called, my boyfriend quickly running downstairs to hug and kiss me. I smiled at him and took my earbuds out before realizing I had forgotten a bag. "Shit, I'll be right back. Could you start putting those away?" I asked, jogging out the door to avoid getting snowed on as much as possible.
.
.
.
I returned to see Yuta holding my phone, earbuds in. I gulped, walking towards him and telling myself to play dumb. He tightly grabbed my arm once I set the bag down, making me look at him: "I didn't know you were into THAT, kitty..." He smirked, walking towards me until we hit the wall. "W-what do you mean?" I mumbled, which made his smirk grow wider. He unplugged the earbuds and my face instantly flushed white as all we heard were moans, smacking, grunts, chains, and downgrades echoing from my phone, filling the room. I licked my lips, pressing my thighs together as the effect was different when Yuta was listening to it with me.

"You're in luck. As it turns out, I just got some new toys." He said, grabbing my wrist and taking us to the bedroom. "Y-Yuta... the groceries-" I said, trying to pull myself free. He laughed as he drug me to the room, locking the door behind us. "She didn't sound like she was enjoying herself..." He said, putting the phone on the dresser after turning it off. "But you?" He chuckled before ripping my shirt off, pushing me against the bottom bed post, crashing his lips into mine. One hand went to my waist while the other went to the back of my neck, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling, making me let out a pathetic whimper. He took the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth, smirking as he reached and started sucking on my tongue. After a moment, he slowly pulled away from my mouth, quickly attaching his lips to my neck. Quiet moans leaked from my lips as he began harshly sucking on my skin, eventually leaving multiple purple love bites everywhere, nipping at all of them as he finished. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands traveled to the waistband of my sweats, pulling them down and picking me up after they were off. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled away from my skin, smirking as he observed me as I bit my lip. "Aish, this is gonna be fun.." He whispered, licking up my cleavage and neck before returning to my lips, instantly taking control of the kiss. I moaned into the kiss as he roughly grabbed my ass, humming in response. I'm sure at this point he could feel how wet I was getting.

He grabbed my hair again as I pulled on his. Yuta threw me on the bed, taking off his clothes before getting on top of me. I licked my lips as I spread my legs for him which made him chuckle. He rubbed circles into me, making me moan, as he reached towards his night stand. I quickly brought my hands to my face, trying to hide the fact lust was in my eyes and my face had reddened as I had started getting embarrassed; I had never moaned this much before we had actually gotten to it and I wasn't sure if Yuta absolutely hated it or loved it. "Hey, don't cover your face kitty. I wanna see and hear how good I make you feel." He whispered in my ear. "Yessir," I quickly responded, slowly taking my hands away from my face as Yuta grabbed them, handcuffing them together. I gasped and he smirked, kissing my stomach as he got off the bed, removing my panties while doing so, and walked to the closet, getting some chains. "Is this what you wanted, hm kitty?" He asked rhetorically, getting back in bed and flipping me over so my ass was in the air. He smacked my ass, making me let out a moan. He leaned down and kissed the side of my neck while simultaneously chaining my hands to the bed. He then chained my feet to the bed as well, slowly pushing my legs open.

"B-baby...." I whimpered, wanting so badly to hold him. "Yes kitty?" He asked innocently while wrapping his hand under my stomach, slowly inserting his fingers into my dripping core. I moaned out his name, my body instantly going weak. He chuckled, kissing my neck and cheek, gently biting here and there, continuing to shove his fingers deeper and deeper into me. I tightly grabbed the chains as he curled his fingers, hitting specific spots that made profanities fall from my lips. "Don't try getting out of them kitty. You can't and it'll only anger me." Yuta whispered, pulling his fingers out, causing me to cum down the side of my thighs and onto the bed. I whimpered as he chuckled.

• ——————— •

This was honestly so embarrassing but I knew he liked playing mind games, liked making me fall apart and get aggravated.

• ——————— •

Yuta lowered his head, licking the cum off my thigh before blowing against me, making me moan. Luckily, I caught myself before lowering my body; that wouldn't have been good.

Yuta smirked as he got back up and aligned himself with me. "Ready kitty?" He asked, not waiting for my response before quickly pushing himself into me, giving me no time to adjust; making me moan out loudly. "You'll be crying when I'm done with you, Y/n-chan.." He grunted in my ear as I tightly grabbed the pillow, arching my back for him. He smacked my ass, gliding his hand from there to my clit, rubbing harsh and quick circles into me. I moaned from pain and pleasure, overwhelmed with emotions. "Shut up kitty." He warned, rubbing and thrusting faster, making the bed shake. I felt my second high approaching me quickly. Yuta kissed my back, signifying that I could cum as his hand picked up speed; immediately resulting in me covering it with my essence.

I moaned loudly to which Yuta sighed, pulling his hand away from me and shoving them in my mouth; "Did or did I not say shut up?" He asked and I could practically hear his eye roll. I obeyed him, sucking his fingers and only letting soft whimpers out, even though the overstimulation had gotten to me. Yuta grunted, thrusting faster and coming down to my ear; whispering sweet nothings as I continued sucking his fingers. "F-fuck.." He grunted, pulling out and releasing on my leg. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and ruffed my hair, smirking as he slid under me, kissing me as I lowered myself onto him, wincing and pulling at the chains from the pain. "Bad. Girl." He said, smacking my ass with each word. I placed my face into the crook of his neck, letting a few moans out before biting his shoulder, trying to prevent them.

Yuta grabbed my hips and began guiding me, making me ride him which resulted in me moving from his shoulder, to his neck. He let out a low grunt before thrusting into me, making me moan loudly and completely give into him, no longer trying to hold my moans back or seem elegant, so to speak. Yuta noticed the difference and smirked before whispering in my ear; "I won, kitty.." He began thrusting harder and quicker, making me pull at the chains; just wanting to touch him which he slapped me for, again, my ass becoming sensitive.

I felt him twitch inside of me so I found the energy to begin moving my hips quicker, to reach my own, nearing, high. It didn't take long for me to warn him, soon releasing on his throbbing cock. He slowly pulled out, cumming as I sat on his stomach, hunched over while trying to catch my breath. He chuckled a little before gently rubbing my back, taking the chains and handcuffs off.

"You did well kitty.. I just wish you would've told me instead of me finding out this way." He whispered in my ear, hugging me tightly as I laid on his chest. "I'm sorry baby, I promise to tell you next time." I panted, licking and kissing his neck before leaving an eventual hickey. I smiled before whispering; "I love you Nakamoto Yuta~" "I love you too kitty.." He whispered just as softly, kissing my forehead as he pushed some hair out of my face. "We should clean up before you go to sleep, though." He said, gently shaking me. "Y/n?" He whispered, waiting a second before looking down and seeing me already sleeping. He chuckled a little before smiling, kissing my head again and pulling the blanket over me; "Okay kitty, we can clean up in a bit~"