✔︎ Choi San [ATEEZ] | Needy

Word count: 1,796
-
Dom: San
Sub: Y/n

—————
———

My boyfriend wrapped his arms tighter around my waist as the movie got scarier and he felt me tense up. I knew the jump scare was coming but I still screamed and jumped, almost falling out of San's lap. "AHH! Holy shit!" I yelled, hiding my face in his neck after turning myself around. He hugged me tightly, "It's okay baby!" He laughed, rubbing small circles into my back; comforting me as much as he could. He pushed me, softly, out of the hug; cupping my face so he could kiss me. "Poor baby," He pouted, hugging me again. "Oppa, I wanna watch something else. This is too scary!" I whined as I wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Okay angel, what do you wanna watch?" He asked while turning that movie off, going to the menu section to pick a new movie. "I-I don't know, you pick. But I'm not looking at the tv until there's a new one playing." I murmured, burying my face deeper into his neck. He laughed his adorable laugh before petting my head with his free hand. "You're so cute, Y/n." He said before turning me around as the show started.

"Fifty Shades of Grey.." I whispered, looking up at him. "Isn't that supposed to be a sex movie though?" I asked innocently. "I'm not sure, I haven't watched it yet.." He said, resting his chin on my shoulder as he began giving my neck soft kisses that made me giggle. "Shhh!" San jokingly whispered as I rolled my eyes.

*~time skip~*

The sex scene had come on and I instantly looked away, not wanting to see another man's dick. San looked away, not wanting to see anything of another woman either. I began hearing the moans and fumbled for the control; "Turn it off Sa-" I yelled but got cut off as I felt him slowly growing harder beneath me. I reached the remote and turned the tv off, but the tension between him and I hadn't died down.

• —————— •

Him and I have had sex plenty of times, but from that short clip I saw... I think he wanted to do things with me. New... sinful things.

• —————— •

"We need to go to bedroom. Now." He said as his voice changed from the soft playful one I was hearing just moments ago. I followed his instructions, getting off his lap and climbing up the stairs to our bedroom, eager for what was about to go down: but not too eager as to ruin the mood.

"You know what daddy wants kitten." San said, pulling the desk chair out, sitting in it. I bit my lip as I stripped, slowly walking towards him. I looked down and saw his pants growing tighter by the second. He liked teasing but I knew how hard it was for him to endure it. Maybe that's why he did it; to discipline himself?
.
.
.
He patted his thigh, "Come ride daddy kitty." I sat on his thigh as he placed his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly beginning to move, my breathing becoming uneven as the rough texture of his jeans was giving me so much pleasure. "You know I don't like it when you don't moan for daddy.. I like knowing how good I make my little cumslut feel." San said, harshly grabbing my ass as a warning. I yelped a little, burying my face into his neck, letting out soft moans as he grabbed my waist, unsatisfied with my pace. "Now, don't cum until I tell you to." He whispered in my ear, voice as steady as ever, making me pick up my speed. I nodded into his neck, unable to speak. "Tonight, baby, we're gonna try something new, okay?" He whispered, biting my neck as he gripped my hips tightly. "O-okay daddy.." I moaned, grabbing his hair as I rolled my eyes from the pleasure he was offering me. He started bouncing his knee which added to the pleasure, making me moan; "I-I'm close.." And he harshly smacked my ass; "No you're not. You're not close until I say you're close - got it?" He growled, picking me up and placing me on the bed. I whimpered from the lost friction but San paid it no mind as he went to the nightstand, getting something out.