✔︎ Lee Donghyuck [NCT] | Dirty Boy

Word count: 2,010
-
Dom: Donghyuck
Sub: Tobius/Tobi

• —————— •

Requested

• —————— •

This is a warning!
I'm adapting this chapter to me.
He/him: Tobius/Tobi (some female pet names)

(Talked to the requestee and they were fine with this.) If you don't like it, skip it; don't hate.
And no, I do NOT think Haechan would be like this with someone, but kinks.

—————
———

"Haechan, where are you? I want your affection~" I pouted, not having seen him but twice today and it was now 11:48pm. I remembered him saying something about, "I have business stuff today," But I couldn't remember for sure.

• —————— •

I walked into our "shared" office - it was mostly his - and found him sitting down in a virtual meeting with his 127 members and their manager. I wasn't in view yet, but Haechan had been aware of my presence. He muted himself for a second, "What's up sweetheart?" He asked in a stressed out voice. My smile faded a little bit, but I didn't let my eyes show that I was upset; he wasn't trying to be mean. I'm sure being an idol was stressful, so I tried to understand. — He knew I was sensitive, he wouldn't purposely hurt me.

• —————— •

I quietly walked over to him, staying out of the camera's view, and got on my knees; crawling under the desk. He gave me 'the look' before redirecting his attention to his computer. I smirked and mentally laughed; he knew I was a brat and 'the look' wasn't gonna do shit for me. Except make me want to do this even more.

I inched closer to him and placed my hands on his knees, observing his area and thinking about how I wanted to do this. I licked my lips as a whimper left my mouth just thinking about it; my panties were already soaked at this point.

I unbuckled his belt which earned a slap to the wrist. I growled lowly, taking the belt off completely, wasting no time in unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, pulling them down far enough for me to work with. At this point I felt him tense up, causing me to let out a smug giggle, "You're too easy, baby." I whispered, pulling his boxers down, allowing me enough room to pull out his dick. I smirked as I saw his cockhead that was covered in pre-cum, "But you don't want me, do you?" I asked quietly and innocently, quickly taking my hand up and down his length a few times. I heard him groan a little as he spread his legs a bit, giving me the reaction I wanted.

• —————— •

Haechan was weak under my touch, no doubt about it. It was all too easy for me from the second I got his dick free.

• —————— •

I lowered my head, kissing his tip softly multiple times as he tried speaking and adding his input, resulting in a lot of; "Uhm, w-well," "Sorry, m-my notes are, m-messed up," and, "Okay, I-I'm quite l-lost." I smirked at his inconvenience, removing my hand all together, kitten licking his tip multiple times. Anyone could tell he was getting frustrated by the way he tried pushing the chair backwards, pushing himself away from me.

And just like that, when his manager said, "Alright guys. Thanks for coming and I'll see you all tomorrow at practice to discuss this a little more." I took off running after hearing him leave the meeting and he chuckled. As I fumbled with unlocking the door I heard him say, "There's no point in running from me Tobi. You deserve what's coming to you, sweetheart." His voice low and intimidating.