✔︎ Xu Minghao [Seventeen] | Master

Word count: 1,116
-
Dom: Minghao
Sub: Y/n

—————
———

"What did I fucking tell you Y/n? Get back in the goddamn car." Minghao growled, making me jump, scurrying back to the car. Minghao wasn't a scary person, not usual. But when his pet disobeyed him — especially in a dangerous situation? This was my fault and I deserved whatever was awaiting me.
.
.
.
I anxiously waited for Minghao's arrival, quietly sitting in the car, playing with the hem of my skirt. As he returned, I looked him in his eyes: I knew I shouldn't disobey or anger him any further.

"Y/n, kitten... why'd you leave the car?" He asked, unusually calm. "I-I had something important to tell you..." I stuttered, his sense of peace intimidating me.

• —————— •

I just want to make it clear, Minghao never hit me without consent, abused me or anything, he could just seem pretty intimidating at times. Like he could give the meanest death glare. It could pierce through your soul.

It didn't help that I was a pretty sensitive and quite person.

• —————— •

"And what is that?" He asked softly, grabbing my face and making me look directly into his eyes after my gaze had went astray, "And speak. Up." He said. "Your phone went off.. it was boss." I said, trying to calm myself so my voice wouldn't shake as much.

He smiled and kissed me, which I hungrily and greedily returned without a seconds hesitation, before grabbing his phone and dialing his bosses number. "That's why you're my favorite — and only — kitten, baby." He whispered, gently patting my thigh which made me smile slightly, reddening deeply.
.
.
.
I stayed silent while he was talking with his boss, all the way home. By that time, he had hung up but he was obviously stressed.

As we went inside and made our way to our apartment, I decided to keep my distance, not wanting to piss him off anymore. That was until he called me by my name — which he never did. As soon as he did, I immediately walked up to him, sitting in the "w" position as he motioned for me to do so.

"Kitten, your master's a little stressed right now. Mind helping him out?" He asked, roughly grabbing my hair. I wasn't thinking completely when I said, "C-couldn't you use the fleshlight..?" Almost immediately regretting it. He grabbed my hair tighter and quickly pulled my head back which made me whimper. Somehow, he was still maintaining eye contact with me. "If I wanted the fleshlight, I could've easily gotten it. I didn't ask for a toy, now did I? I want my little cockslut to do what she's good at! What she so desperately wants her master's praise for.." He said, releasing my hair as he unbuckled his belt, pulling it off while handing me a hair tie.

I tied my hair up as I licked my lips, looking up at Minghao as he stood up, sneering down at me while he turned the belt into handcuffs, kneeling in front of me and placing my hands behind my back. "Now, let's try this again: kitten, your master is stressed.." He said, standing up and unzipping his pants after slipping the belt over my hands, tightening it, ".. would you mind helping him out?" He asked, glaring down at me as he pulled his pants and boxers down, stepping out of them as his cock sprung up, the head covered in precum. "Yes m-master, I'll help you." I replied, shaking my head to get my bangs out of my face. "Good girl~" He praised, reaching down to push my mouth open, beginning to slip his cock into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as he continued pushing before stopping, resting for a moment.

He looked down at me, "God kitten, you look so good like this..." He praised, throwing his head back as I licked the precum off of him. He sighed, grabbing the back of my head and beginning to thrust into my mouth, quickly. I leaned into him to keep myself from falling which also pushed him further into my throat, making me gag - tears threatening to fall. He let out a groan, cursing my name as his arms flexed.

I loved him like this.. I loved pleasing him, offering him all I had, being his to boss around, it was exciting. And at the end of the day, he told me I was the best — and his only. That he loved me, that he'd give me whatever I wanted. He's really into aftercare and making sure I'm taken care of properly after fucking me like it was our last time.
.
.
.
I hollowed out my cheeks as a tear fell, moaning around him to add to his pleasure. "F-fuck, just like that.." He hummed, twitching in my mouth, signaling that he was close. I looked up at him with pleading eyes as he looked down at me. "Damnit-" He growled, thrusting deeply, releasing down my throat which made my eyes roll back. His grip on my hair loosened as I swallowed his seed, licking my lips as he pulled out and fell back into the chair.

"Would you like me to get the bath ready?" I asked, voice hoarse. "No baby, stay here with me." He whispered empathetically, petting my head as he gave me a small smile. That smile that brought me safety, security.. happiness.

I quickly returned the smile, nuzzling into his hand. He motioned for me to come closer so I did, giving him puppy eyes when I was done. He looked down at me and chuckled softly, "How can such a dirty girl be so adorable?" He questioned, making me smile again, blushing this time. I kissed his shoulder and neck as he reached behind me to take the belt off of my wrists, lifting my skirt up and grabbing my ass afterwards, making me sigh into his neck. He smirked as he continued squeezing my ass as I tried to finish my mark. As I kissed down his chest, I took my hair down, ruffling it.

Minghao sighed before grabbing me by the neck and slightly applying pressure, directing my face towards his, and kissing me softly. I smiled as we pulled away and whispered: "Would you like to go to bed, baby?" And he nodded, picking me up and carrying me to our shared room.

—————
———

I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter — I wasn't exactly sure where it was going or how to KEEP it going.
Yeah... it's kinda trash — I did Minghao so dirty.
And thank you guys for 60k! Like, WHAT?! This is honestly insane! <3