✔︎ Xu Minghao [Seventeen] | Master Pt.2

Word count: 668
-
Dom: Minghao
Sub: Y/n
.
.
.
Requested by: AnikaWesley

—————
———

—Minghao's POV—

I slowly opened my eyes to see a sleeping Y/n with her back against me, breathing even as she continued dreaming of God knows what.

I smiled as I remembered the events that expired last night; she sucked me so well, making me feel more pleasure than usual. Maybe it was how innocent she was acting, how much "virgin" she was radiating.. God, it made me hard just thinking about it — and I wasn't just going to get hard and watch her sleep.

She's told me in the past to use her whenever I felt like.. and I felt like using her.

• —————— •

I didn't wanna get right into it without foreplay, but foreplay might wake her and I didn't want that either. I wanted her to moan my name the second she opened her eyes and came to her senses.

• —————— •

I carefully undressed her, smiling at her beautiful figure before groping her thighs, ass, breasts — whatever felt right.

I lightly pushed the hair off of her forehead, smiling at how peaceful and unbothered she looked in her sleep; she wasn't stressed, for once. She tended to make everything her problem and it definitely took a tole on her.
.
.
.
I sat on my heels in between her thighs after pushing them open, slowly pumping myself to get the hard on I needed. I let out a soft sigh, imagining her hand tightly gripping my erection, kissing my v-line as she pumped me, nipping and marking my thigh soon after. As pre-cum started leaking from my tip, I gripped her hips and slightly pushed her into the bed, slowly easing in — a moan slipping from her unconscious body. I smirked as I realized, that even in her sleep, she was completely under my control.

I slowly began thrusting into her: all of them rutting her into the bed, eyebrows furrowing together, sleepy-voiced groans calling my name: "F-uck Y/n... why is this so sexy.." I groaned, throwing my head back, running my tongue along the bottom of my teeth.

My dick started to do the thinking instead of my mind and I began thrusting harder and deeper, not even thinking about if I was hurting her. — The pleasure was too much.
.
.
.
Within seconds she woke up with tears in her eyes. I smirked as she saw me, pleading for me to keep going.

I obeyed her wishes as she begged; "Please keep going, J-esus, har-der!" As she clenched her fists around the sheets, arching her back as I continued hitting her sweet spot. More and more beautiful moans slipped from her mouth as she bucked her hips into mine, panting like a bitch in heat.

"Whoa, slow down baby~" I teased, smiling at her tiny figure that was violently shaking underneath me as her high approached. — I noticed her walls tighten around me, making me groan deeply. "You w-rap around master so well, sweetie~" I groaned, leaning down to kiss and silence her as she came, screaming my name from the pure ecstasy. My thrusting slowed, staying at a stead pace now, riding out her high and chasing mine, continuing to abuse her beaten walls.

"Atta girl~" I whispered, cumming inside of her as she whimpered my name. I slowly thrusted into her as I collapsed on top of her — not entirely.
.
.
.
I smirked as I kissed her neck; "Good morning baby~" I chuckled, rubbing her hips. "G-good morning.." She heaved, resting her hand in my hair and gently massaging. "Love, are you tired?" I whispered softly which resulted in a weak nod from her. I chuckled, slowly beginning to pull out, eventually cuddling behind her and rubbing her stomach.

"Sleep well baby~" I whispered, eventually going to her tits and gently massaging, satisfied sighs leaving her pretty — sinful — lips.

—————
———

End of the chapter question: would you ever have a friends with benefits? (Don't feel obligated to answer!)