♡ Yang Jeongin [Stray Kids] | Date

Word count: 1,007

—————
———

"Aw, Innie! Look at the sting ray!" I said excitedly, pointing towards a sting ray swimming above us. Jeongin laughed as he gently patted my head, "So cute~" I looked up and smiled at him, grabbing his hand as we began walking out of the aquatic tub and back into the harsh rays of the sun. "Oppa, it's way too hot... maybe coming to the zoo today wasn't such a good idea.." I pouted, laying my head against his arm; the sun taking all my energy.

"How about we go somewhere else? Like.... the carnival?" He suggested. I quickly lifted my head up and nodded vigorously; "Yes! But we need to get a stuffed animal before we leave!" I said as I began walking backwards so I was facing him. He quickly grabbed my shoulder, spinning me so my back was now against his chest; "Be careful Y/n, you'll run into someone." He said, letting me go as I saw another couple bowing their apologizes. I started blushing like crazy - out of embarrassment and shyness. Even though Jeongin and I have been together for two years, his touch still made me feel like it was the first time.

He smiled, knowing exactly what he did. "Come on, let's get you that polar bear." He said, knowing what I wanted. I smiled up at him and gave him a quick kiss. He wasn't a big fan of pda, so I tried avoiding it, but he just made me so happy that sometimes? It was too hard to resist.

*~time skip~*

We left the zoo and began heading to the carnival; which was about 40 miles away. We had stopped by a gas station to get some snacks so we didn't spend too much money when we got there. Jeongin had rolled down the windows and turned on some music and we sang together, just enjoying ourselves and each other's company.
.
.
.
I placed my legs over Jeongin's since I knew he liked it. He would rub my thigh and give me small, quick kisses here and there. He hated admitting it, but he was a giant baby for me. He loved my affection when we weren't around strangers - even more so when we were at home; alone.

"I love you Yang Y/n." He said, replacing my surname with his.

• —————— •

Even though we both knew he wasn't planning on marrying me anytime soon, I thought it was cute. I really loved it when he was like this.

• —————— •

"Sometimes, you make me wanna act up, Innie." I sighed, taking a bite of my ice cream. "You're such a bottom, Y/n. Especially for me - there's no way you're gonna "act up." You're physically incapable of it." He said, playfully rolling his eyes. I huffed, "Okay, Jeongin. one day I'll show you." I pouted. "Mhm yeah, ooookayyy." He teased, turning the radio up a little louder. We sang along with each other again, smiling and laughing at the stupid faces the other would make, returning to our silly selves.
.
.
.
We had a tendency to joke after serious things so that they didn't seem so ominous. Like, him and I knew we'd have sex eventually, and we'd have to talk about it - our boundaries and such, but that's when we'd be ready. And right now neither of us were.

*~time skip~*

We arrived at the carnival and got out, Jeongin quickly deciding he was going to pay; even though I continuously refused. And after a small debate, we agreed to go on a roller coaster first; the biggest one there.
.
.
.
"Baby, I'm nervous.." I whined, burying my head into his chest as we got in line. He ruffled my hair, "You're so cute Y/n: you'll be fine." He laughed softly.

As the line shortened, it was finally our turn to get on the roller coaster. I looked back at Jeongin as I got into my seat, moving as slowly as possible without angering the others in line behind us. As the bars came down, my heart began pounding: it was so loud I could've sworn Jeongin could hear it. And by the way he grabbed my hand as the rollercoaster slowly began to ascend, it seemed to confirm my assumptions. But once it reached it's peak, it stopped. I looked at him, terror and excitement filling my eyes. "Holy shit.." I mumbled before the coaster took off, flying down the tracks, quickly followed by a loop.
.
.
.
Of course, me being the energetic little shit that I am, we rode every ride before the night was over; Jeongin not included. (That's a story for another time, after summer break [part 2? ;)] )

*~time skip~*

After our date at the carnival, we decided to get some takeout before heading home. We were both starving but too painfully tired to actually make some food.

As we got back into town, we picked up our order, joking once again before arriving home. After we entered, we both gave each other a look and we instantly knew what we meant; we were both going to get ready for bed. And once we were done, we went into the bedroom and turned on tv as we ate and cuddled.

*~time skip~*

"Thanks for today In, it was really nice - I enjoyed it." I smiled up at him, softly kissing him as I grabbed the trash. He kissed me back, "I enjoyed it too. We should do stuff like that more often." He smiled after me.
.
.
.
After I returned, Jeongin reached out for me. I laughed softly as I turned the tv off and walked to the bed before climbing in, on top of him, laying on him as we both wrapped our arms around each other. "Goodnight Y/n, I love you.." He whispered sleepily, followed by a yawn. "I love you too baby. Sleep well my prince~" I whispered back as he slowly began drifting off to sleep, placing gentle butterfly kisses along my neck as I began doing the same to him.