✔︎ Jung Yoon oh [NCT] | Valentine's Day

Word count: 1,343
-
Dom: Yoon oh
Sub: Y/n

—————
———

Backstory:
The longest me and my boyfriend (Yoon oh) have been apart is three months. Well recently, he went on a tour in the U.S and he has been gone for five months. I could last three and a half months, but at this point, I was starting to get needy.
-
One of Yoon oh's rules when we got together was that I wasn't allowed to please myself; he was perfectly capable. But he wasn't here so he couldn't do anything about it if I broke the rules.
.
.
.
I went to the bathroom and put on Yoon oh's favorite white lingerie before returning to the bedroom, lighting some candles, turning off the lights, and starting the video. I spread my legs as I usually would with him, and slowly inserted two fingers, moaning out his name.

After a good amount of thrusts, I pulled my fingers out, licking them before winking and turning the camera off; sending the video to him.

• —————— •

Y/n: Video Sent

Valentine boy ❤️: What did I tell you about touching yourself, Y/n?

Y/n: What are you gonna do about it.. daddy?

• —————— •

Along with the text I sent him a mirror picture, making sure to push my ass out. After sending it and seeing he opened it, I heard a knock on the bedroom door which made me jump. Before I could open it, Yoon oh did.

He sat his bags on the floor, "Oh, you set the mood and everything," He smirked as he unbuckled his belt and took off his tie. "Daddy's gonna show you what he's gonna do. Lay down. Now." He commanded as he took his shoes off. I stuttered, immediately regretting my decision.

"C'mon babygirl, be that same rule breaking, sassy ass, dominant girl you were five seconds ago. Show me how you pleasure yourself when I'm not around." He said, his dick being released from it's restraints and hitting his stomach.

"I-I'm sorry Yoon, I-I didn't kn-" I began before getting cut off, "Just because you didn't know I was outside the door, doesn't make it right. I had specific rules laid out: easy ones, actually. But since you wanna break them, show daddy how you do it. Hm?" I swallowed as I slowly climbed into bed, simply staring at him.

"Need some assistance?" He offered before pushing my legs open and bending down to kiss my wet folds. I whimpered, immediately needing his touch. I knew I wouldn't get it until I listened to him, so out of desperation, I slowly moved my hand down to my wet core and slowly reinserted my fingers.

I saw the anger and lust in his eyes - that was never a good combination. "Yoon oh, I don't think this is a good idea.." I mumbled, trying to pull my fingers out. He grabbed my hand and shoved my fingers back into my hole, making me moan loudly, "But it was a good idea when it was through a phone?" He smirked. "How could you anger me like this, Y/n... and on my birthday? Tsk, tsk." He glared at me, "Keep going until I tell you to stop."

I whimpered as I looked up at him. Regardless, I did as I was told: my high not taking long to catch since I just recently declined it. I moaned Yoon oh's name as I came on my fingers, tightly grabbing his wrist with my other hand.

• —————— •

He had lowered his head, caressing my cheek and kissing my neck.

• —————— •

He grabbed my hand and sucked my fingers clean before telling me to do it all again. "Daddy... I'm sore...." I said, using his pet name so I wouldn't anger him any farther. "Should've thought about that, huh?" He asked as he left a hickey on my collarbone. "Do it again. Now." He said more sternly than the first time. I followed his instructions, moving at my own pace from the overstimulation — that didn't make him very happy.

"Do I have to do everything myself?" He asked, rolling his eyes and pulling my fingers out, cleaning them with his tongue before shoving his own into me. "Jesus Y/n, how hard is this?" He asked, curling his fingers to hit a certain spot. I bucked my hips and threw my head back, wanting him to hit that same spot; completely forgetting about my overstimulation for a moment.

He smirked, avoiding that spot — the one I wanted him to touch the most. "I don't think you deserve to get what you want. Not after what you pulled.. and you still won't listen to daddy. Such a naughty girl~" He whispered in my ear, pushing in another finger.

"YOON!! It fucking hurts!" I screamed and moaned, clawing at his back as I arched my own. He pulled out and flipped me over, harshly smacking my ass, leaving a handprint. "What's my name??" He asked as he pushed his bulge against me. He grabbed my throat and lifted me up so my back was touching his chest. "Y-your name is d-daddy. I'm s-sorry daddy.." I whimpered as his grip on my throat tightened.

"Don't ever fucking tease me again, got it Y/n?! You know I can't do shit to you when I'm hundreds of miles away.. I get just as needy as you do but I can refrain from pleasing myself." He growled in my ear as he used his free hand to roughly grab my tit, beginning to play with it. "I literally get boners in front of thousands of people, not including the ones that are watching me on tv. Don't even try and make excuses with me."

I nodded in response as I laid my head against his shoulder, beginning to whisper-moan his name seductively in his ear. He pushed himself into me without warning which caused me to scream; still being really sensitive. "Daddy!" I moaned, reaching back and tightly grabbing a handful of hair.

"Feeling how tight you are around me never gets old~" He moaned in my ear, roughly grabbing my thigh and thrusting harder. "Hmng~" I tried speaking, but the pleasure he was offering me was too much. I couldn't speak or think — this man was, quite literally, fucking me senseless.

As he felt my walls tighten around his dick, he pulled out and laid down. "Ride me." Was all he said as he stretched his arms out. "Fuck..." I whispered, taking a good look at his body before climbing onto his lap, slowly sitting down on his dick and throwing my head back in pleasure and pain.

I placed my hands against his rock hard abs before I leaned down and licked them, later beginning to suck and lick his nipples. "Good girl~" He moaned, running his hands through my short, brown hair before tightly pulling and roughly thrusting into me. "You know what daddy likes, yet you can't follow a single rule....." He scuffed as he pushed his hips into mine harder than before, making me let out a low, throaty moan.

"Daddy... I-I'm-" I started before he lifted me off of him and sat me on his face as his tongue soon began working away at my wet, swollen pussy. Within seconds, I released in Yoon oh's mouth, hunching over and grabbing a handful of hair tightly as I moaned and screamed his name loudly, legs shaking.

*~time skip~*

"We've learned our lesson, right?" Yoon oh asked after we got out of the shower and laid in bed. I nodded, cuddling into his chest. "Happy birthday, my Valentine boy..." I whispered, kissing his neck, soon leaving a hickey.

I heard him chuckle; "Everyone knows I'm yours baby, you don't have to mark me." "I'm still going to." I said, soon leaving another one. He played with my hair, soon feeling my sucking come to a halt as I fell asleep — too happy, warm, tired, and safe in his arms to stay up any longer.