✔︎ Johnny Suh [NCT] | The Club

Word count: 2,675
-
Dom: Johnny
Sub: Y/n
.
.
.
Warning: this story contains date rape (?possibly?). If you don't like that or don't think this fanfiction is for you, it'll be best if you skip this chapter <3 I completely understand how this fanfic can (and may) come off, but I promise that's not the persona I'm trying to push onto Johnny — or (Y/n).

—————
———

I put on a tight, short dress and did my make up and hair before getting in my car and heading to the club, excited it was finally summer break. It had seemed like forever, like summer break was so far away two weeks ago, but now that it was here, I honestly wasn't sure how to spend it.

Recently, a new club opened up a couple blocks from my apartment called 'S&M' and my friend had suggested I go. She was busy this week and couldn't go, but still wanted me to, so, after a couple hours of debating, I finally decided to.

*~time skip~*

When I arrived I was instantly greeted with the smell of alcohol and I was trying to let my eyes adjust to the crazy, flashy, red lights. For a club, this place was really nice and everyone here looked really sophisticated in a cluby type of way. They all looked important or like they had something planned out for the future; they all seemed like stable, decently paid people. I felt real out of place so, instead of dancing, my shyness took me to the bar instead.

I asked for a drink before a man walked up to me and grabbed my waist: "This isn't a place for such a beautiful girl." I scuffed, "And my hips aren't a place for your dirty ass hands; I have a boyfriend." I lied, nodding to the bartender as a thanks. "Whoa, calm down princess - it's not that serious." He smirked. I glared at him, "I can show you serious if you don't get your hands off of me in point five seconds, you incompetent dickhead." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me and grabbed my drink, leaving the bar area to go to the dance floor.

I kept my eyes on the guy that had touched me and after a couple minutes, he sat beside someone who was with a group, whispering something to him. The man, quite frankly, was extremely cute; he had this longish blonde hair, these small, beautiful eyes that were just filled with, what seemed to be, purity. He had this button nose and his lips looked so plump and kissable. And the way he wore his makeup?? Ugh~ this man looked way too good to be true. But my attention was soon diverted from him when a nice looking man asked me to dance, to which I said yes.
.
.
.
Our bodies quickly fell in sync with each other's, dancing along with the music, talking and laughing while we danced — enjoying ourselves. Eventually, he asked me my name and I said Park Y/n.

"Oh, we go to the same school! I'm Osaki Shotaro; the new transfer." He smiled, bowing. I bowed in return, happy but slightly embarrassed that I was dancing with him. "I didn't even realize, I'm so sorry!" I said a couple times before he grabbed my wrist, giving me a reassuring smile; "It's alright Y/n, I promise. You looked cute and I wanted to dance. I promise no one has to know if you don't want them too." He whispered sweetly. I gave him a smile in return, nodding: "Thank you Shotaro." He smiled before grabbing my hand, turning me around again and beginning to dance with me in a very sensual way - that was honestly... turning me on.

I licked my lips and as I was about to turn towards him, I felt a hand grab my wrist and I heard Shotaro semi-yell, "Hey! Let go of her, she has a boyfriend." The man laughed, "You're funny kid; but you must not know who I am. I get what I want, when I want."

"She's my girlfriend, let her go." Shotaro said more sternly than the first time, grabbing my waist this time. "Look, if you wanna stay in once piece, I suggest you let her go. Right. Fucking. Now." The man said, his eyes darkening. "Shoto.. it's fine." I said giving him an empathetic look, making a "call me" sign with my hand as I passed him a piece of paper with my number on it. He smiled at me, glared at the man, and took the paper before he went to sit down.