𓁹 Seventeen Reaction

Word count: 448
Contains: fluff(?), smut
.
.
.
(I'm sorry if any of the emoticons are wrong, I went to Kpop profiles for them >,>)

—————
———

- Seventeen reacting to you purposely bending over in front of them with a skirt on. -
.
.
.
S.Coups 🍒
~
If you haven't had sex yet, he would be shocked and shy. He'd try looking away if you guys were alone but if you were in public he'd try and cover you. If you guys have had sex, he'd probably grab your hips and push himself against your ass.

Jeonghan 😇
~
He'd grab your hips and push them against his, bending over your body, pulling your hair slightly as he whispers in your ear; "C'mon now.. where's daddy's good girl?"

Joshua 🐰
~
Joshua would unbuckle his belt just to warn you what would happen if you didn't straighten up - silently and non-physically correcting you.

Jun 😼
~
Jun would grab you by your hair and bring your back to his chest, "If you want master to fuck you that bad, just say so."

Hoshi 🐯
~
Hoshi would either smirk and smack your ass or get shy and unconsciously continue staring at your ass.

Wonwoo 🐱
~
Wonwoo would just become a shy baby and back up a little to give you space and mumble; "I-I could've gotten it for y-you." Not really even understanding that you purposely did it.

Woozi 🍚
~
He would be so red. He'd reach for your ass/hips but hesitate and turn around as he swallowed, trying to hide the fact he was getting hard.

DK ⚔️
~
He'd either laugh about it or lick his lips as he got hard, groaning softly as he pushed himself against you.

Mingyu 🐶
~
Mingyu would grope your ass as he pushed himself against you, using his other hand to pull you up by your hair and mark your neck; "You wanna flaunt it for me so well puppy, so let me flaunt to them that I OWN you."

The8 🐸
~
He would smirk and walk away, ignoring you to make you needier so YOU'D be the one begging for him.

Seungkwan 🍊
~
He would get really cocky and jokingly yell at you. "YAH! What do you think you're doing?! Would you do this if the boys were around?!!?!"

Vernon 🐢
~
When I tell you this man would get nervous?? Jesus help this man. He would be getting hard but trying to hide while also wanting to touch you but ALSO wanting to respect you as a woman. He would just be a mess.

Dino 🦦
~
Dino would bite his lip and softly groan but keep his hips a distance from yours. He would glide his hand over your ass as he passed you, heading to the bedroom to pleasure himself.