CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 🎄

A/N: I am freaking out right now! I am so sorry! I said I would post it either yesterday night or today but watda heck!

I am really sorry! My family went on a  one day christmas celebration somewhere and the oblivious me, left my phone at home. I was very exhausted when we got home and immediately fell asleep. OMG, I FEEL SO BAD! ANYWAYS HERE IT IS.

Ps. This is a Special Christmas Oneshot and will not have anything to do with the original plot.

Whenever I see boys and girls
Selling lanterns on the streets~

POEPLE HAS always been looking forward to this big event every near end of the year.

And of course, christmas isn't complete without the christmas carols by Jose Mari Chan and Mariah Carey. When you go to the mall or any other establishments, for sure you will hear those, echoing in the corners.

And that's why Shinobu has been always playing those kinds of songs in their home. Her sister Kanae insisted to play those songs for them to feel the spirits of christmas in the Butterfly Mansion.

“Aoi! are the desserts ready?” Kanae shouted asked from the living room. Just then, Kanao came out from the kitchen with trays of cookies in her hands.

“Almost, nee-san” she answered for Aoi's sake.

“And. . DONE!” Shinobu announced as she placed the star on the top of the Christmas Tree. “Now were all set! When are they coming?” she asked and got down from the ladder.

“Umm . . . Maybe not all” Kanae muttered and raised her gaze to her from her phone.
“Sanemi texted, he's on his way here. His with Genya-kun and Himejima-san.” she put her phone back to her skirt pocket and set her gaze on her sister who has a disheveled hair and was bathed with sweat. “Why don't you go and freshen up first? They'll be arriving soon and your still. . . On your uh. . Pajamas.”

The former look down and inspected herself. “What do you mean? I'll be wearing this on the party.” she wondered what's wrong with it? She was wearing a red oversized sweater with frozen patterns and it was paired up with a terno short. How dare she call those pajamas?

Kanae's face went bad and she looked at her with judgmentally, her mouth agape. “Your not wearing that!”

“But I already did!” Shinobu retorted, what's so special about this party anyway? It's just a normal Christmas Party like the recent ones?

“Oh darling, for us, yes. For you? I don't think so. And besides! We all agreed to wear santa costumes, right?”

“What the hell? When did that happen? Where? How?”

“Ehhh?”

Just then, Aoi came out from the kitchen and went to Kanao's direction who was fixing the foods on the table. “I think you forgot to tell her, Kanae-sama, she wasn't there at our little meeting remember?” Aoi says. It was just then Shinobu realized, she and Kanao are wearing Santa dresses and hats too. And their hair was down.

“And what do you mean, this party wouldn't be normal for me?”

She regretted asking that question when Kanae grinned. Aoi and Kanao lowly chuckled, and the three exchanged glances. Shinobu suddenly have the urge to not attend the party, she was not feeling good about this.

“Little sister. .” Kanae chuckled before she continued. “Your . . . . Depressed Crush would be attending.”

Shinobu bit her lower lip and set her gaze elsewhere. “Wh. . . What do you . . . Mean. I told you, I don't have a crush.” she said, even tough it's already obvious who Kanae was implying.