CHAPTER 13🌊

GIYUU TOMIOKA

Do you ever look at someone and wondered, what is going on inside their head?

Well yeah, I actually am thinking. What has gotten into her mind again? She personally went to my office and personally dragged me here and said she wanted to talk and now I'm almost finished with my second bowl of salmon daikon and she hasn't said a word.

Wtf. I still have some papers to check!

I took a deep breath and decided I can't take this anymore. "Is it the day of the month again?" I automatically regretted asking that when her eyes flew and threw me a super mega sharp glare.

"Just tell me if you have something wrong with your tongue, I'd gladly cut it for you" she aggravated. Yikes.

"Whatever I did wrong I'm genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, very sorry." I said in a very apologetic manner. But her glare just became sharper.

"You can tell me if you had lose control over your mouth. I can sew and zip it up for you" her hands on her glass went tighter as she agitated. "Seriously, Giichi. Why do your mouth only opens up whenever I don't need it to."

I deadpanned and gestured zipping my mouth. Great, so it's my fault now.

I checked my watch and I still have 30 minutes before my afternoon class starts. Might waste it all on her. Tsk.

I finished my salmon daikon and sat there observing her. Heck she haven't even touch, not a single pasta on her plate. She was just playing with it while looking around. Psh, no wonder she looks like a stick. She looks she'd be endangered going outside especially the wind was strong today.

Ahh how should I convince her to eat that? I'd be a very bad friend if I let her skip meals.

"Makomo" I called.

She only threw me an irritated glance. For a second, I hesitated but I did it anyways. "Stop murdering the poor pasta."

"Ahh, do you want me to murder you instead?" she sarcastically smiled. This is not looking good.

"No, it would be such a waste if you don't eat that. We have the best pasta you know."

"Then why don't you eat it" she hastily pushed the plate towards me.

"But I don't eat pasta"

"Then why are you saying it's the best when you don't have a basis. Stupid." she rolled her eyes.

Agh, my best friend showering me with anger. How sweet.

"You know what, all you need is one taste of it. Here" I leaned on the table and picked up the fork, rolling some pasta and immediately shoved it in her mouth without any warning.

Her hateful gaze suddenly turned into awe. She chewed on the pasta and later on, took another fork full of pasta.

"Hmm, it's indeed delicious." she said in amusement. Uhh, her mood changed just like that? Is that normal?

I waited for her to finish before asking. I'm pretty sure I won't be in trouble now.

"SO! Why'd ya drag me here."

But instead of answering my question, she pointed on one of the cafeteria staff going around and cleaning the tables. "That staff." she wiped her mouth with a tissue before she continued. "Seems to be infatuated to you"

Hmm, okay. So what?

"And? What am I suppose to do with that?" I deadpanned and took a glance at the staff who coincidentally threw me a glance too. She immediately looked away and I can clearly see the tints of red in her cheeks. She pulled some loose strands of her hair behind her ear. Psh, as if that would work on me. "Whatever she is feeling for me doesn't have to do anything with my life."