CHAPTER 15🌊

3rd person's view.

Giyuu woke up with a light headache. Getting up, he groaned while massaging his head.

"At least it's not bothering me so much anymore." he mumbled to his self refering to the comfort room scene yesterday.

He glanced at the clock on bedside table which wasn't set to alarm today.

9:36

He stretched his arms and legs before going out of his room. He went downstairs and only to saw Nezuko and Tanjiro watching Netflix.

"Ohayo! Giyuu-san!" Tanjiro greeted while only stared at him suspiciously. "We cooked you breakfast. It's on the table."

He only replied with a hum and made his way to the kitchen, still weary about Nezuko's weird gazes.

He brewed himself some coffee and heated up the omelette Tanjiro made for him toasted some bread. While waiting, he sat on the kitchen counter and ate the cookies he randomly found and then thinked about what happened to yesterday.

His two bestfriends likes each other.

He sighed in frustration, this is gonna be a huge problem. He knew he could've stayed out of this, but the two are his bestfriends, he's other halves, his family, his foster siblings. He can't help but feel troubled.

So he dicided to pay Sabito a visit.

***

"So. Where did you went last night Giyuu-san?" Nezuko asked as soon as Giyuu entered the car.

"Why ask?" He questioned back, starting the engine.

"I just want to know."

Giyuu was silent for a while. He find it quite unusual. They don't normally care wherever on earth he is. As long as he assures them when he is comming back, then that's enough for them, sometimes they would ask him to bring them something when he comes home.

"And your also drunk last night..." Tanjiro finally spoked after a while of contemplating if he should.

"I am... indeed a little tipsy last night." he remarked. And then he remembered something he's been forgetting to ask. "The two of you have been giving me weird gazes since this morning. Why is that?"

And then they went silent. From his peripheral vision, he saw them both exchanging glances on the reflection of the mirror.

"Uhh, who were you with last night. Your not with Rin-sensei are you?" Nezuko cleared her throat and asked.

"Why are you changing the topic?"

"You changed it first. I was asking you where did you go last night."

His expression sturned. She did have a point there. Sighing, he gave up and answered her question. "I was with Sabito. He just broke up with his girlfriend so he asked me to drink with him." he hoped that satisfied them. "Now, you answer my question."

They stayed silent. Looking at the view outside. Later on Tanjiro spoked.

"Giyuu-san. Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Your anwering my question with another question."

"I'm asking you that because I suppose you should know the answer with our wierd acts."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do. You. Remember. What happened. Last night?" Tanjiro repeated. Emphasizing every word.

"Of course!"

"Then why are you asking us that?"

"Hah?"