CHAPTER 14🌊

GIYUU TOMIOKA

For the nth time, I heaved a sigh and slumped my head on the table.

“What have I done”

Argggh, why did I did that? I can simply just tell her to button her shirt up! Now I'm worried on how she thinks of me now. A very bad impression.

I can't focus on checking these test papers, I put the pen down hopelessly.

I fished my phone out of my pocket as I it felt it vibrate. I opened the message my brows furrowed seeing who it came from. The text was an address.

Just in time.

I got up and arranged the papers placing it on my backpack. I'll just check this at home.

After I cleaned my table, I got out of my office and locked the door.

I heard a click, just as I put the key on my pocket, the office door beside mine opened.

“Yow, Tomioka. Going home already?” Rengoku waved with his usual sunny smile.

I deadpanned and just nodded before walking pass him.

“Hey? Is there something wro—” I turned and started my flight down the stairs.

I already signed myself out for the day so I don't have any business at the main hall anymore. Just a few steps before I can step out of the building, the main hall's door opened.

A short man came out. His long straight hair hanging loose on his shoulder. A snake was—

Wait what?

A snake man, I see. I was a bit startled when his gaze landed on me. Yellow and blue eyes. Heterochromia I pressume.

I just ignored him and finally got out of the building.

“Iguro? Iguro is that you?” is that Rengoku?

“Long time no see.” an unfamiliar but at the same time familiar voice replied. Maybe it was that man. Iguro huh? Why do I feel like I know what should be said next to that name? I don't know, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Wait, perhaps I already saw him on TV, maybe on a science channel before? I mean, he has heterochromia.

I just shrugged as I finally got out of the gate. I checked my wrist watch and holyyy!! It's already 5?

IT'S ALREADY 5 AND WHERE ARE THOSE TWO!!

I quickly picked my phone and dialed Tanjiro but the brat's not answering! I called him again but still no response.

Giving up, I dialed Nezuko instead and thank god she answered in just one ring.

Hmmmm!” I heard her hum in delight. She gonna talk to me like that?

“Nezuko, please. Not now.”

She giggled. “hihi, I was kidding Giyuu-san. Anyways why did you call?”

“Where are you?”

“Huh? Didn't Onii-chan tell you? Were at Shinobu-chan's castle.” I breath hitched. And there she is again. But what did she say? Castle? Well that girl's hella rich, she might really live in a castle.

That's none of my concern right now. Focus Giyuu. “No, he didn't called me nor personally come to me? What are you doing there?” I reached my car and placed my bag on the backseat.

Onii-chan has a project and was partnered up with Kanao-chan, Shinobu-chan's sister. I decided to tag along. Hmm~”

I then heard her munch. What is she eating? Are they feeding her sweets? “What are you eating? Are you eating sweets again?”