CHAPTER 7🌊

"Were too early, what should we do" Genya slumped his face on his desk. They did arrived early, too early. It's still an hour and a half until their classes start.

Kanao only gave him a glance. "Why don't you take a stroll outside?" she suggested and continued reading the book. The two were the first one to arrive that day.

Genya glared at her "Why don't you come with me then?" he replied sarcastically. Kanao returned the glare.

Well, the two eventually had socializing complex. Both have a hard time socializing with other students despite being quite popular among the Juniors.

But their 'popular' status is quite unusual because of their close relationship. Girls find Genya's socializing complex cute so he gets uncomfortable everytime she walks in hallways because girls keep handing him letters and greet him. It only had gotten worst this school year that he started to grow his hair and when they knew about his 'Hot Brother' who was the current chief of the campus police department. On the other hand, the boys hate him for being close with Kanao.

Kanao's name became the talk of the town immediately after the first day of school where she had ace all the pre assessment tests. They weren't quite familiar of the name Tsuyuri so being the usual human being they were, they investigated her and found out she was the adoptive sister of the pharmaceutical company's heir Shinobu Kocho who also a current transferee at the school.

She gained respect from the teachers and students after seeing her records but she was also adored after seeing her personally. Her ethereal beauty has left them in awe. Her regal and elegance can easily make a man head over heels for her.

But of course, you cannot be loved if your not hated, most of the girls envy her. She already has everything. Brains, beauty, and talents. The campus princes were also fond of her. So yeah, there unusual popular status was vasically because of each other.

"Ohayo, Genya. Ohayo, Kanao-chan" Zenitsu entered the classroom. He went to his desk and slouched down to his seat. He pulled out something from his bag, it was record book.

"Yoww, Agatsuma. What's with the depressed expression."

"Hn, it's still too early to have that expression" She flipped the page of the book she was reading.

Zenitsu only stared at the book as if he had no soul. "I'm. . Tired. ." he whispered to his self. Genya and Kanao thought it was a reply for them.

"Ha?"

But they were taken aback when he suddenly started sniffing. Soon enough, tears came out from his eyes one by one.

"Zenitsu?" Kanao and Genya gave each other a shocking gaze and the chair made a stinging noise when they stood up and approached the poor Zenitsu.

"We're sorry!" Genya was walking back and fort in front of Zenitsu's desk not knowing what to do.

Kanao kneeled beside him. "Gomene! We were just worried because your really having a depressed expression and. We didn't know it would affect you s-"

Zenitsu only cried harder. "No, no it wasn't that"

"Eh?"

He sniffed before he went on "It wasn't because of you two."

Genya looked at him curiously, and then he saw the he's gaze then fell on thr thing on his desk.

"Oh."

He pointed the thing on his desk and Kanao then understood why.

"Ahh"

"You still can't left the morals committee" They both said in unison.