CHAPTER 11🌊

3rd Person's View

It was a lovely morning at Kimetsu Academy. It's still early and but some students were already filling the hallways, while some are still at home and just started their usual routines.

The birds were chirping, trees and bushes were dancing with to the wind, the golden sun slowly rising, peeking through the thin fluffy clouds, one could say today would be a very perfect day. . . .

“WAHHHHHHH”

Or so it seems, one certain burgundy haired boy couldn't even do anything to lift his friend's mood, he couldn't even calm him down.

“Tanjiro!. . .hick, hick, I can't.. hick, I can't do this anymore! WAHHHHHHHH”

The burgundy head covered his ears as he felt the trees from outside shaked as the birds simultaneously flew.

“Tanjiroooo I'm tired of doing this everyday! I can't do this anymore! It's just that I happened to be around while they were choosing prefects!” he wailed.

He had already confessed he's most sincere thoughts to his friends a month ago. Thus, they had been chasing the Morals Committee club advisor—a.k.a the Disciplinary Demon himself— for almost a month now.

“Can't you really do something about it Tanjiro? I'm sure he'll listen to you!”

“Gomen, but I did everything I can. He never listens. Everytime I would attempt to open up the topic,.he would quickly ask me questions that would sometimes provoke me so—”

“He really is an evil incarnate! How could you and Nezuko-chan stand living with him?!”

Tanjiro didn't know wether to take at as a complement or what. He admits Giyuu is sometimes cocky at home.

He didn't know what to reply when the classroom door suddenly jolted open, standing by the doorway is their classmate, Genya Shinazugawa with a pissed expression on his face. “What's with all the ruckus french fries? I can literally hear your voice two hallways away?!”

“Ouch” Kanao raised her head as he felt something hit her head, it was Genya's back. The latter didn't seem to notice her. “Genya, your blocking the doorway” Kanao complained and shoved him away with great force.

Genya gave her a 'what was that for look' and  followed her with his gaze while she entered the room, looking down on her phone.

“Tch, is it my fault you that your not looking on where you were going?” just as Genya finished saying that, Kanao turned to him with with a boring look still walking her way to her desk.

She was about to retort when she hooked her foot on the steel foot rod of a desk. She unintentionally throw off her phone and quickly held on to a nearby desk to prevent herself from falling to the floor.

“pfffffttt, HAHAHAHAHAHA” Genya laughed out loud.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro picked the phone up that exactly landed in fron of him.

“—HAHAHAHA, You okay?” Genya being the great friend he is, laughed at her before asking if she was okay. A true friend indeed.

Tanjiro glance at him with a disapproving smile and approached Kanao who just regained her balance.

She took a stepped forward but almost immediately fell again as her ankle almost twisted, fortunately, Tanjiro was quick to hold on her hips before it even happens.

“Careful, Kanao” he said. Kanao raised her gaze only to meet by his sunny smile, Oh How she had miss those! Her face instantly flushed red, realizing this guy in front her is her husband from her past life.